Part 8

Blake POV

I hop into my car and follow Adam wherever he's going. I lose track of his car and when I find it, it's not a pretty sight. The car is on it's side, all of the windows are broken and a door is swinging on its hinge. I pull over to the shoulder and dash out to find Adam. I find him laying on the group, blood gushing from his head.

"Adam" I scream "Adam! Stay awake!"

"Adam" I say despertly "please don't blackout on me. Please"

But it was no use. I lean down to see if he was still breathing and that's when I hear his voice.

 "Tell them to keep The Voice on and not take a break. My adviser can fill my spot. Do what ever it takes to keep the show on schedule." Adam says in a weak voice

"I understand. I will tell them" I say crying. 

I put my arms around him, praying to god that he would be fine after this and lift his head onto my lap, running my fingers through his hair while the paramedics put a towel on top of his cut to help prevent the blood from running.

"Which hospital are you taking him to?" I ask, my voice cracking

"The Brotman Medical Center" one of the respond

I run to my car while they're loading Adam into the ambulance and follow in their wake. When they pull into the parking lot of the Brotman Medical Center I park my car and dash inside, hoping to see Adam, but there's no sign of him. So instead I run to the front desk.

"How is Adam Levine doing?" I ask

"He's in critical care right now?" the front desk attendent says

"When can I see him?"

"Soon. Meanwhile you need to fill out some papers for us"

I grab a pen and fill out the forms that basically say that I'm giving them permission to do x-rays and blood draws and all of that stuff. Soon I'm done and I call the others. Just as I'm about to call them, I notice that I have over 100 missed calls and over 250 texts.

"Hi Carson" I say cautiously waiting for him to explode

"Are you and Adam going to be coming soon? Because both of your teams are here" Carson says back

"About that..." I start to say, but then I hear my name "Wait. The doctor is calling me" 

I hang up on Carson then jog over to the doctor

"Mr. Shelton?" she calls

"Yep. That's me" I say

"You might want to sit down"

"Why"

She takes a deep breath then tells me the news. 

"Mr. Levine is in a coma"