Part 15

Adam POV

I'm so sick of this. I can see, but I can't move. I struggle and struggle but I never can move. This especially sucked when Blake kissed me, and I really wanted to kiss him back but I couldn't. I spy curly hair and hope it's Blake. I want to kiss him so bad, so I find new strength and I'm able to move my fingers a tiny bit. A doctor, who is passing by, screams with joy. He runs off, and by the time my doctor returns, I can talk and move both of my arms.

"Hi Adam" he says to me

"Hi doctor" I manage a weak grin

"What month is it?"

"Umm... August?"

"No. It's September. You've been out for a while now."

"What do you- oh I see it now."

"What do you mean? Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah. All the way up to the part where Blake finds me on the road. Then it's all black."

"Do you know that that's highly unusual to wake up from a coma and have all your memory?"

"Guess it goes along to it's highly unusual to be famous." I joke

"We are going to have to keep you here for another two week and after that you are going to have to come in one a week for a month to make sure nothing happens to you." Doc says

"Okay. Is Blake Shelton here?"

"Yes. In fact he has been here every single day. I'll send him in." Doc walks out of the room and the next second Blake runs in.

"ADAM!!" Blake yells running over to me

"I'll let you guys be alone" the doctor chuckles while closing the door to give us privacy

Blake comes over to my bed, leans down, and kisses me on the lips. It felt amazing. Like it felt like I was a complete person who didn't have to worry about what was going to happen next.

"Um..ur... I'm sorry. I'll just go now" Blake says clearly embarrassed. But before he could move. I lean up and kiss him back.

"Don't go. I need you." I say, looking up into his eyes.

"Adam. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I put you though at that Miranda crap. Before you stormed out, I was going to say it was a PR stunt." Blake says

"I'm so sorry that I made you worry to death. I love you." I tell Blake

"I love you too." Blake replies "How about we prank Carson?"

"Let's do it! What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to tell him that he needs to come over here and when he walks into your room, pretend to be asleep and as soon as he is close to your bed, wake up."

"Gotcha"

"I'm going to call him and wait outside. Meanwhile here is your new phone. Your old one completely broke, so I bought you a new one and your old sim card is in there."

"Aww Blakey you didn't have to do that!"

"I'll be back soon" he tells me before he gives me a quick peck on my forehead.

I turn on my phone and catch up on what's happening in the world. Not surprisingly, #PleasewakeupAdam is trending on Twitter and Instagram.

"Carson is here and we are walking to your room. Pretend to be asleep now." Blake texts

I put my phone down and "fall asleep". Right after, Carson walks in with Blake tagging behind. Carson walks over to my bed, and just before he reaches the edge of my bed, I sit up and say "Hi Carson".

"AHHHHHHHH ADAM YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Carson yells

"Yeah. I know" I reply

Caron does his happy dance for a minute and finally calms down.

"When can you come back to The Voice?" he asks

"I'm most likely going to be released the morning of the top 12" I say

"Can you still Skype and do all of that stuff?"

"For sure! Who was my replacement while I was out?"

"John Forgety"

"Sweet. Did you tell anyone else about this?"

"Nope" Carson pulls out his phone that started to buzz "I have to go to some interview not. I'll make sure to not tell anybody that you're awake now"

"Okay"

"Bye!" And with that Carson walks out of the room

"We need to tell the rest of the people" I tell Blake

"What if we do it next week?" he asks

"But I can't leave the hospital" I remind him

"But I talked to the doctor while you were with Carson and he said since you're healing so fast you don't need to stay the extra week"

"Seriously? Thank you Blakey" I say to him

"You're welcome" he says leaning down to kiss me

I can't wait to see everyone again.