Part 18

Adam POV

The last couple months have been eventful. First, Jordan Smith won The Voice leaving me bragging rights to Blake. Blake and I are planning our wedding while he's working on an album and I am working an album with Maroon 5 and singing in a lot of songs for other artists. Blake and I are also going to be making an album together. It's a lot of work, but we both love it.

"Adam" Blake says coming down the stairs "it's time to go to bed"

"But I don't want to Blakey" I whine

"I know you don't but we have to fly tomorrow" he says

"Fine" I say, jutting my lip out like a five year old throwing a tantrum

Blake carries me up to our bed, and lays me down on it while he gets changed.

"Love you" Blake says to me as he pulls the covers up to keep us warm

"Love you back" I say to Blake as I snuggle up to him and we both fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam it's time to wake up" Blake says softly

"Why??" I groan

"So we can get out of snow and work on our tans and get married" Blake says. It's snowing in LA for once, and I already hate it

"Fine" I drag myself out of bed and into the shower. I take a quick shower and eat breakfast, then it's time for us to go.

Blake drives us to the airport, and when we get there, there are thousands of fans and reporters waiting for us.

"Hold on tight" Blake mumbles under his breath. We push our way through the crowd and finally make it to our plane.

"I'm tired" I whine to Blake who is putting our stuff in the overhead compartments. If I don't get enough sleep, then I act like a whiny 5 year old. Blake sits down in the aisle seat, and I sit in the window seat and fall asleep on Blake's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam wake up" someone says in my ear, shaking me

I open my eyes and groan. I am not a person that can survive on barely any sleep.

"What Blakeyyy?" I ask dragging out the "y"

"It's time to get off the plane and enjoy ourselves in paradise"

"Fine" I grumble

I walk off the plane holding hands with Blake, and luckily no reporters were there. Maybe so many celebs visit Hawaii that they didn't care about us. Whatever the reason is, I'm glad they didn't "meet" us here. Blake checks into his hotel room and I check into mine, because the wedding is later this week and by tradition, the bride doesn't get to see the groom. Or in this case, we don't get to see each other. I walk into the room, and plop down onto the bed and sleep. What a surprise.