Part 6

Adam POV

"I love my house. I know everybody says that, but for me it's different. It shows off all of my hard work and this is where some of the most famous songs that Maroon 5 have produced." I think while unlocking the from door.

For once, I'm happy about going to the set tomorrow. My team is really good and this season I might even have a chance of winning! I grab the remote and turn on the TV, making the same channel that he found out that Blake and Miranda were dating flash on the screen and come to live with another Blake/Miranda report. 

"Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert were spotted together walking on a beach" a TV announcer says while a picture of those two lipped locked appeared on the screen.

"Jesus" I mutter "get a room."

My phone rings and I sigh in annoyance and picks it up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Hey there! It's Carson"

"Hey Carson. What's up?"

"So I talked to Blake about the situation and he agreed to it but he wants to talk to you tomorrow"

"NO!"

"What do you mean by no?"

"I will not talk to Blake tomorrow!"

"Adam" Carson says in a tired voice "just do this for me. Look I was supposed to take my kids to the amusement park but instead I have to do this. Ok?"

"Fine" I responds, feeling like a jerk now "just for you."

"Just for you." Carson echos and hangs up.

"There goes my non-eventful night. Guess I better make the most of it now." I think.

I plug in my iPhone and blasts some music dancing around to it while cleaning my kitchen which was a disaster. I quickly loses track of time, thanks to his ADHD, and stays up to 1 am. 

"Holy shit. Wow. I didn't realize it was this late. This is the most fun I've had in a couple of days" I say. 

I get ready for bed and starts checking social media. When I look up "The Voice" it comes up with a bunch of articles talking about how I was jealous of Blake dating Miranda and how I needed a girl in my life.

"What a bunch of bullshit. I'm going to sleep" I turn off his phone and falls into a somewhat peaceful sleep.