Part 11

Blake POV

"Hey guys!" I say spotting Carson, Pharrell, and Gwen

"Hey" says Carson out of breath

"Can we see Adam?" asks Gwen

"Yes. I think so." I respond

I walk over to the front desk and ask which room Adam's in. I get the number then we walk to his room. When I open the door, I see a bunch of doctors and a body laying on the bed with a bunch of tubes stick out from it.

"Adam?" I gasped, rushing over to the bed

I scan his face, trying to see how he's feeling. He looks so lonely it breaks my heart.

"How is he doing?" I ask one of the doctors crowded around him.

"He's not at a big chance of dying, except the fact that he's in a coma."

"Can I stay with him tonight? I don't want him to be lonely?" I ask desperately.

"Yeah sure. I'll just pull in an extra cot for you."

All of us leave so the rest of Maroon 5 can see him. I head home, and not surprisingly I don't see Miranda's stuff. In fact, it only looks like I was the only one living here. I grab a bag and shove some clothes in it then stop by a fast food place and buy some food. I then head over to the hospital and go to Adam's room. I plop my stuff down and receive some last minute instructions in case something happens then I'm all alone with Adam.

"Please Adam. Please wake up." I hold his hand.

"Please Ad please. I don't know what I will do without you. You have been the person I could always rely on and been a shoulder I could cry on." At this point there are tears pouring down my face.

"Please."