Chapter 2

"OMG. He's so cute!" Bella shouted as she threw herself onto her bed.

"Shhh! They're right next to us!" I told her.

"But she's totally right, Soph! God, Chris is just perfect!" She exclaimed while she threw herself on top of Bella.

"Hey! We came here to change and unpack, remember?!" I said.

"Yes! We know." We all remaint silent. "Oh, come on, Soph. Don't tell me you didn't like Steve!"

I doubted. At least, he wasn't that cute... but he was so sweet! ... Stop! I just met him!

"For god's sake, Bella, stop it! You two just... unpack!" We all unpacked our things and ordered them up. Then we changed. Before leaving, the girls grabbed a jacket (I just didn't think it was necessary)

We knocked on the door number 222. Zac opened the door and let us in.

"Hiya! Come in girls" Bella was right. Zac was real cute. And so nice! When we entered Chris was at the phone, probably ordering the pizza. Steve went towards the TV and turned it on. He put MTV and we heard 'shut up and drive' from Rihanna. The girls, Zac and Chris sat on the beds while Steve and I stood in front of them.

"So, what can we do while we wait?" Steve said. We all shook our heads without knowing what.

"We can dance!" Bella stood up. Now the song was 'Girlfriend' from Avril Lavigne. Bella grabbed me and started dancing while she sang 'hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend!...' Lucy stood up and followed her. The boys looked at us in amusement. I realized that I actually loved that song as well and started jumping with them. The boys laughed. Bella grabbed the guys and pulled them towards us but they stood there, frozen, looking at us.

"If you think that we are going to dance Avril Lavigne, then you three are crazy!" Zac said.

"Then we are crazy!" Bella answered to this, while she took his hands and started to dance with him. But then we were cut by a loud ring of the doorbell. Chris (who was pleased by this interruption) went to pick up the small telephone. It was the pizza man. He went downstairs to fetch the pizza. Some minutes later he entered again with a pizza and a few bottles of beer and in his hands.

"Yeah, food!" Zac said while he ran away from Bella, who looked angry at him.

"Whoa! Stop there, man! Easy..." Chris stopped him. He opened the pizza box and took out a piece. He handed this first one to Lucy (who was about to faint) and then other two for Bella and me. The boys grabbed their own pieces as well and we all ate.

The pizza was great and we were having a good time. Chris made us laugh with his jokes even though we didn't want to, Zac finally accepted to dance with Bella, although a bit tired and Steve and I talked about a lot of things that we discovered we had in common. Finally, it was 11 o'clock pm and Chris offered to go to the roof and watch the city from there.

"Oh, yeah! It has a real great sight, really!" Steve added.

"All right"We accepted and went up to the roof with the guys.

"OMG, is it always this windy up here at night?!"Lucy exclaimed when we arrived to the roof.

"Oh, great. And I'm without a jacket! I'm gonna catch a big cold..." I said in anger. And Lucy was way too right. Up there it was so cold and windy that we almost flew away. Chris was carrying little bottles of beer. He handed a couple to us and to the guys. Then, we got nearer to the edge and watched down. We stood in shock. There were so many tiny lights and big signs of all colours. We could even see the magnificent London Eye with its lights spinning around and so many little car lights... We had no words.