Chapter 10

We stepped out of the blue mini-cooper and into the apartment. It was 8 p.m., and the concert started at 9 p.m.. Bella and I took a quick shower and produced ourselves: we were ready to rock.

The building was covered by a huge 'McFLY' poster and images of the boys going round on a screen. We entered the Hard Rock; it was full. We found the way into the dressing rooms where the guys were. In my opinion, they looked a bit anxious.

"Hey guys!" Zac waved happily at them as we got in, and so did we.

"Hey, guys. Listen up: after-party at home tonight. You guys can come here later and drive with us, deal?"

Zac, Bella and I nodded at this with excitement. Yay! After party!

"Oh, god! I've never been this nervous before a concert!" Danny said, freaking out.

"You'll do great, you know that?" I then told him. He smiled.

A man broke suddenly into the room.

"You can't be here," he pointed at us. "You must go back to your seat."

"They've got V.I.P," Tom said to the guy. The man shook his head in disapproval. We exited the room after waving at them and wishing them good luck.

"At least give them the first row or something!" Danny shouted at the man and he nodded in return. The guy took us to the first row, between the stage and the security men. That was V.I.P. Really?

"Welcome, ladies and gentelmen!" The presenter came suddenly onto the stage. Everyone cheered. "How are you tonight?!" The cheering continued. "Are you ready? So I hand you over to... 'McFLY'!" Bella and I started jumping hysterically and cheering. The boys appeared at the stage and welcomed everybody. 

"How are you tonight!?" Tom screamed as they came in. He only got cheering in response.

The show started. The band started playing 'I'll be ok' song as a presentation. The next one was 'I've got you'. I could see how Danny stared at me the whole song. Which made me turn as red as a tomatoe. Then, Dougie spoke up.

"This song's 'Silence's a scary sound'and goes like this..."

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" Screamed Tom, and they started singing. Danny sang in the middle as well.

When they finished, Dougie spoke up again.

"You know, this song makes me so hot..." He started stripping until he was left in his boxers only. Then he walked towards Danny and took off first his guitar, then his t-shirt. "If you allow me..." Danny couldn't stop laughing. There was so much cheering and screaming from the girls. Danny winked at me.

Dougie started singing a song called 'Diaherra' (which was too funny, by the way).

Later, Danny grabbed the microphone.

"So... I would like to sing this song to someone... someone I really like." 

He looked straight at me as he said this. Everyone screamed and cheered. My heart stopped. I smiled, trying to hide my red face. He then sang 'Too close for comfort'. I was about to die; he was being so cute. Bella looked at me and gave me a happy smile, knowing that he had once written this for me as a letter.

The next song was called 'Hypnotized', the next one 'I predict a Riot'. Then they sang 'All about you'. And then, incredibly for us, Lucy and Chris appeared out of nowhere on the first row. Chris walked with two sticks. Lucy positioned herself between us and started jumping like a maniac all along with Bella and myself. 

The concert finally came to an end and Danny and Tom said goodbye. They disappeared from the stage.

"Let's get back to the dressing rooms!" I shouted and they all nodded. Bella, Lucy, Chris, Zac and I walked back to the backstage. But four security men were blocking the way.