Five years Later...

· Five years later·

Sophie was at the front park from McFLY house. She was sitting in the sun next to her fianceé. Suddenly, someone appeared carrying a beautiful 1-year-old baby.

"He won't stop crying..." he said to Sophie, handing her the crying baby. "I think he hates me..."

"Oh, don't be silly Dougie!" Sophie said while taking Alan in her hands. "He's hungry."

"I'll go for his bottle." 

Danny stood up automatically after saying this, he kissed Sophie on the top of her head and got into the house. Dougie sat on Danny's empty spot and watched Alan closely.

"He's so much like his father..." He added.

"He's got my eyes!" Sophie said. Then she laughed. "What about the guys? Where are they?"

Dougie thought for a while, then added;

"Tom was taking a quick bath and Harry was getting ready."

"What? Already?" She asked confused. In that moment, Danny appeared with Alan's bottle and gave it to him. Alan grabbed it happily and drunk it up.

"Well Soph... it's already 5 p.m., quite late I would say."

Sophie looked desperately at her watch.

"WHAT?!" She stood up. "Come on, Dan, go and change Alan. We're late!"

They entered the house at the same moment the doorbell rang.

"I'll go!" Harry, who was now ready, shouted. He was already in his black suit. Sophie ran up the stairs and changed quickly into her beautiful salmon dress, special for her best friend's wedding.

"Bella and Zac are here, hurry up!" Harry was shouting from downstairs, "Oh, sorry, sorry... and Nathan as well!" He then added.

Danny entered the room where Sophie was. He was a real mess with his unbuttoned white shirt and his curly uncombedhair.

"Here, Soph. You change him. I have to change as well!" He handed Alan to her and she sat him on the bed. Later, she turned to Danny and quickly buttoned up his shirt and combed his hair with her hands.

"Thanks, love, but I have to straighten it up anyway. I'll go for my suit." Danny rushed out of the room. Then, Sophie changed Alan into his light blue pants and white mini-shirt. Suddenly, Bella appeared at the door. She was wearing a beautiful pink dress.

"Hi, Soph!" She said excitedly "How is that beautiful baby Alan?" She said in a childish voice to Sophie's son. Ten minutes later after having played with Alan while Sophie did her make up, she finally asked:

"Shall we go?"

"Yes. Come on." 

Sophie grabbed Alan and they rushed downstairs. Right there on the porch, Harry, Tom, Dougie, Danny and Zac (who was holding beautiful baby Nathan) were waiting for them. They all got into Zac's new BMW and rushed to the wedding.

Zac parked the car and everyone got out. They walked to the entrance of the resort Hotel, where a man stood in a formal suit.

"Surnames, please?" He asked. They all said their names and the man crossed them out. "Through these doors you'll go straight through the corridor and out the exterior of the hotel. You'll find your seats arriving to the shore." We nodded.

"Thank you" Tom said while they entered the hotel. 

It was very luxurious. On the way through the corridor, they crossed a pair of huge golden doors, which led to a giant room all decorated with round tables and an amount of food enough for a huge feast. That was were the party would probably be, they thought.