5-Why Me

I jolted awake! My vision adjusted to the blinding light. I was in a small white room...? I tried to get up but I could move, I was strapped to a table! My heart was racing out of my chest. Then A chill ran down my spine as man walked in. The man wore a lab coat. I watched him as he went to a metal table with knives and syringes.  He held an abnormally large needle. I pulled harder against the restraints! The man had a devious looking face. He stood over me with no emotions.
"Please. Don't," I pleaded.
He just gave an evil smile. He squeezed the syringe lightly and the liquid flew out. He began to lean towards me, I flailed my arms and kicked my legs the best to my ability! l I started to hyperventilate, my adrenaline spiked! In an instant a burst of energy radiated out of me. The man and the needle flew back into the wall! The man was knocked out upon impacted and the syringe shattered. I didn't know I could do that!! I knocked the man out cold! As much as wanted to dwell on how awesome that was I couldn't. I had to get to one of those knives on the table, to break free.  I shook off some of my stress and tried to use my telekinesis. I stared at a surgical knife so intensely that I got a migraine within seconds! I kept focusing, my brain felt as if it were liquefying but I kept going. A tear streamed down my face. Slowly, but surely the knife rose from the table and floated towards me. I grabbed it in hand and cut away one of my restraints. I cut it open and went to work on the others. I got my other arm, then both my legs. I needed to take a breath. The man wasn't moving... oh god. I got up slowly and approached him carefully. I lightly kicked him, the man shifted. I sighed in relief. Something in the corner of the room caught my eye, I looked over and saw a camera.

"Oh no," I said to myself. Alarms began to sound. I ran for the door busting through it! I looked to the left and right. The hallways were and empty? I had spoken too soon... Men came around the corner right side corner. I ran while I looked behind me, they hadn't seen me yet! I looked forward and quickly smacked into someone. I fell backwards. I sat there, looking up at the dirty blonde guy. He held and gun that pointed down but very close to me. Agents surrounded me, blocking me in the narrow hallway. I just stayed seated, I was worried what would happen if I stood up. He laughed a little.
"What are we gonna do with you" he said...