002

∆∆∆[T W O]∆∆∆

From Eden- Hozier

As I walked back to my humble abode,I thought of the poor child who was Rey Brower,I had met him in the second grade and kept slight contact with him during the years,now in in fifth grade going on sixth.This year we would be all split up,I'm sure Brower would've been in the college classes with Gordie talking about physics and astronomy while Teddy,Chris,Vern and I would spend our time deciding if being a janitor was fun or less.

I quickly ran into my home,neatly organized with daises and roses whisped across the room,my parents were still at thier "honey moon" stage,as some would call it.I would call it "an excuse to fuck every night without consent".You could still lightly hear the creaking of the house as I walked up the stairs into my bed room.My parents insisted I get the larger bedroom saying I was a "growing teen" and needed my space.I walked over to the nicely polished closet and grabbed my canteen and some food to last us for the road.

I was walking along the sidewalk as I saw Chris and Gordie walking opposite of me,I walked behind them and grabbed their shoulders causing them to shriek and drop their canteens that were loosely being held by their hand.They both looked at me and smiled.

"So boys,how's the depressing 2 hours with out me been?" I said putting my arms around them.

"Oh hell for sure." Gordie smirked.

Chris smiled and pulled our arms,"You guys wanna see something cool?", he questioned.

We both nodded and he pulled us behind a "blue lagoons diner" He looked around and pulled out a stunning '45 and handed it to Gordie.

"You wanna be the Lone Ranger or the Cisco kid?"

"Cisco." I smirked whist I pulled the gun out of Gordie's hands.

"Got any shells for it?"

"I got all the last ones from my dads box." I could feel Chris's hot breath on my neck,I turned my head to look at him,his eyes wandered from the gun to my own irises.It was a perfect moment until I heard Gordie cough awkwardly,breaking our gaze.

"Is it loaded?" I tried to cover up the thick layer of awkwardness in the air.

"No who the hell do you think I am?"

I proceeded to pull the trigger,if course,it was loaded.

"JESUS!" We all screamed running back towards the main road.

"Fucking hell Chris what the fuck was that?"

"I didn't know it was loaded,I promise." And proceeded to make a pinky swear with his hand.

"You didn't fucking know,well I didn't know you were such a dipshit." Shrugging my shoulders sarcastically.

"You know you love me." He sighed.

"Fuckboy." I muttered.