007

∆∆∆[S E V E N]∆∆∆
Right hand-Drake

"Well shit."

Currently,the boys and I were staring at the long bridge that trains went throughout at about every hour or so.Pondering is we should go through.vern,who was not fond of the idea,stood in the back of the line mumbling about the train and us dying.teddy on the other hand would love to cross the damned tracks,he was already two planks ahead of us.

"I'm not going through." I waved my hand in there direction.

"What?Why wouldn't you?It's completely safe."

"No Teddy,because guess what?"

"What?"

I came closer to him,until I was standing straight in front of him.

"When they find you're body floating in the river,and they ask if there were any witnesses and I'll say you and Vern were lovers,and it was just too hard for you."
I whispered.

From the look an his face I smirked and started walking away,the boys shuffling behind me asking Teddy what I had said.Chris grabbed my arm and pulled me next to a tree while Vern and Gordie were consoling Teddy.

"What the hell was that?" Chris snarled.

"It's called surviving in a world with Teddy.Deal with it."

He sighed,"God dammit Clio,why do you have to be so damn tough all the time?"

"I'm not tough."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

What I had not realized,was that Chris slowly got towards me,until now,we were face to face.I looked at him through my eye lashes,he brought his hand up to caress my cheek.

"Oh god what I would do without you."

He leaned in and I found myself leaning in too,until we were an inch apart.

"Aye it's all good now,let's start walking."

(Ha,Yall thought.)