010

∆∆∆∆[T E N]∆∆∆∆

Afraid-The Neighborhood

That night,I didn't get any sleep.Once I closed my eyes,I could just feel somethings or someone's eyes burning into me.Like they wanted me to know they were there.But like any normal child.It doesn't work out that way.And I closed my eyes,biggest, mistake, of, my, life.

When I woke up,I didn't know where I was.All that I knew is That I was tied up,and apparently so we're Gordie LaChance,Teddy DuChamp,Chris Chambers,and Vern Tessio.

My eyes were hazy,everywhere I looked had a streak of shadows and strange colors.I blinked my eyes and rubbed them on shoulder.

I could see,and standing right there in front of me,was the one and only Ray Brower.

"What the actual fuck is going on?"

He turned his head over to me,you could see he had been crying,tear marks on his face.But.there was also blood,smeared on his wrist,it was scabbed.

"No One understood."

He started twitching,his whole body going into motion,pacing back and fourth.

"No One understood what I had to go through.No one understood.Not you people,you had friends and people that cared about you.Do you know what it's like to have voices in your head Clio?Huh?Didn't think so,because your fucking perfect."

He was crying by then,and I was so afraid of him.This isn't the Ray Brower I  knew.

"NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE VOICES EXEPT ME!"

He had woken up the boys by now,all staring at him in horror.Even they were afraid.

He started laughing hysterically,his whole body twitching.He looked over at us and smiled widely.

"I was left here for weeks at a time."

"Now,your all going to."

"Your all going to suffer the pain that I felt."