004

∆∆∆[F O U R]∆∆∆

Monica Lewinsky- G-EAZY

"What if chopper's there?"

"We'll throw you in."

We were currently standing out side the junkyards fence pondering of what would happen if Chopper,would come.Teddy had bee complaining to me about how he would've lost me if i actually got hit by the train,which would of happened although Chris pulled me back.

He were soon climbing the fence,Teddy running and Vern trying to catch up to him.

"Teddy isn't gonna live to be twenty..." I sigh.Chris and Gordie looked at me,Gordie dismissed the thought while Chris smirked.

"I'll race you to the water pump." He smiled.

"Uh I do no dude i'm kinda tired." I lied and winked to Gordie.

"Oh come on straight to the pump."

"I don't know man-" and we were off,Chris not far behind.

"Oh you're gonna get it LaChance ,you too Bradbury ." I was in first,Chris in second,Gordie in third.

"LaChance is falling behind,but look at this Chambers in catching up to Bradbury,And their tied." Chris and I were head to head.

"And Bradbury wins.The crowd goes wild." I start jumping around cheering and clapping.I go back to Chris and Gordie,who are bent over in exhaustion.I looked at them and smiled,they smiled back.It felt like the world had stopped,here it was just us,Teddy,Vern,Gordie,Chris and I.We were free we could do what ever we wanted.A kids paradise.

"Come on let's go." Chris put his arms around Gordie and I.

In that moment,we were infinite.