009

∆∆∆∆[N I N E]∆∆∆∆

Talk me down-Troye Sivan

"Holy shit were gonna die."

My eyes fluttered open,all the boys were surrounding the fire with the gun in Chris' hand.Vern was looking around wildly,whipping his head back and fourth.I felt bad for him,he was the youngest of the group and the sweetest,he would probably be the only one to help me up if I feel,probably.

Gordie and Teddy were clinging onto Chris with a scared look in there eyes.

At that moment,I finally understood Teddy Alexander DuChamp.He grew up with an asshole dad, a mom that wasn't there,and the idea that he was the most cared about child in castle rock.His mind was set like that.He had been treated like that since he was born,so he thought it was ok to curse at adults,and get angry for no reason.But he wasn't just like that,he still had a part of sweetness left inside him,apart of him still knew what fear was.And this is what showed it.

"What's happening?" I asked groggily.

"Ray's ghost had decided to visit."

"You dipshit,looked now you scared her." Gordie pointed a finger at me.

I was shaking,and I was barley AFRIAD of anything,but this seemed to scare that out of me.Then everything hit me,we were only twelve years old,out in the middle of a forest,looking for a boys dead body.

"ok what the actual fuck." I said panicking.

And at that moment,I felt someone watching us.There eyes peering into my back.

"Holy-fucking-shit."