005

∆∆∆[F I V E]∆∆∆

FFYL-Quinn

We were currently in the junkyard,sitting with our backs against a few broken down cars,throwing rocks into a dirty,old can.All the boys were smiling and so was I,we were still,on top of the world.Gordie looked up at me and smirked,paused throwing the rocks.

"I think Annette's tits are getting bigger."

"Ya,ya for sure." Chris joined in on it.

"I'm starting to see the A and the E bend around the sides."
I already had crossed my arms around my chest,feeling uncomfortable,while Teddy and Vern were already crying of laughter.

"You know who else's tits are great?" Teddy smirked.

"Clio's." By now all the boys we're laughing and I was red in the face.

The boys nodded in agreement and went back to throwing things into the rusty,old can.Now,they were spitting their water in it,what a waste.We were just kids right then,we paused the rest of the world and now,we're smiling.We didn't have to worry about being ignored,beat,cursed at,we were happy.

"Aye someone should go get the food now."

"Alright Vern go." I said,not wanting to go.

"No I ain't going,no."

"Alright shut it,we'll flip for it."

And we flipped and landed,three heads,and guess who was the tails.

"God dammit." I screamed,all I wanted to do was peacefully sit.

I got up and started to walk away from the boys,their laughter slowly fading away.

Did no one get the "perks of being a wallflower" quote in the last chapter???It one of my favorite movies : )))))