006

∆∆∆∆[S I X]∆∆∆∆

Wild-Troye Sivan

After a 15 minute walk I was at Quidacholos,a small house-like structure that was ratty and dirty.My old ratted up converse were slowly making their way up the small steps and into the house.In the corner,a small old man sat with his head in a book,he was so close,he could practically sniff the ink.

"Excuse me sir?" He turned and gave me a cool glare.

"Wad ya want kid?Didn't ya see I was readin?" He country accent was thick.

"Can I have a pound of meat please?"

He sighed.

"Sure,Kid."

I soon faced the fences of the junkyard again,get weren't there.The boys were gone,there foot prints explanted in the thin dirt. Where could they be? I was on the inside of the junkyard when I saw it.

Milo Pressman and Chopper.

"Oh shit"

And I was off running for my life as Milo was screaming behind me,"Chopper,sic balls"

Oh god I was gonna die alone.

And then I was at the end of the junkyard,face-to-face with the one and only,Christopher Chambers.I stated to climb my tiny hand were clinging onto the fence pulling my self up.As soon as I was up the fence,I fell to the ground exhausted,breathing heavily.The boys helped me up,while I was still dying of exhaustion.

"Holy shit that was awsome."

"Vern,do you even know me?I was born awesome." I say flipping my hair.

"Don't get to cocky, Cliondra." Chris was taunting me,I hated my name,but there he was saying to the entire world.

"Oh shut up Christopher."