003

∆∆∆[T H R E E]∆∆∆

No Diggity-Chet Faker

Soon after the incident,me and Chris made up.But I couldn't just ignore the look of hurt on his face while we were still not speaking.We were currently with Teddy and Vern making outer way towards the train tracks that would begin our journey.
We stood in front of them.

"How long do you think it is?"

"About 20 miles if we follow them straight through." Chris looked back at Gordie for reassurance.

"Yah maybe even 30."

"You guys,maybe we should hitch hike."

"Vern that's pussy." Teddy said and started walking.

I slowly made the line behind him,turning around to make a motion for the guys to follow.

"Did any of you bring food?"

After about 30 minutes every ones canteens were empty and you could our stomachs growling from at least 2 miles away.We all sat down on the tracks and took our money out.

"Ok so 1 dollar from Chris,3 from Clio,1 from me,80 cents from teddy and-"
Gordie looked at Vern with a bored face.
"7,cents,Vern?"

"What I still haven't found my pennies."
I face palmed.He could've at least stole something from his Ma.

"Guys get up the trains coming." Slowly everyone got up except me,I wanted to do a train dodge.

"Get of the tracks,Clio." Chris shouted.

"No,train dodge,dig it." I said with a dreamy look in my eyes.

"Get off the tracks god dammit." Chris started to sound frustrated.

"No." The train was 20 yards away.

Chris took off his sleeping bag and ran towards me and wrapped his arms against my waist,but I kept fighting.He pulled me off the tracks and I was soon in a screaming fight with Chris.Vern and Teddy holding me back while Gordie was holding Chris.

"Do you wanna get your self killed?" He screamed right after the train had passed.

I just scoffed and started walking to my bag,he followed after,grabbing my arm.

"Clio come on you can't be that mad at us."

"First of all,,I could've dodged it.Second of all,I'm not mad at them I'm mad at you."

He rolled his eyes and turned me around to face him,and gave me a hug.I sighed knowing I couldn't be mad at him for long and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well come on we still have at least 20 miles left."