008

∆∆∆[E I G H T]∆∆∆

R.I.P. 2 My Youth- The Neighborhood

After walking for about an hour,we were at a clearing,a nice small space near the train tracks that seemed to be the most comfortable place to sleep at the moment.Me and Chris,had tried to spend enough time away from each other for it not to be awkward,but it hadn't work.Even though I was 3 people in front of him.The tension seemed to rise between us during the seconds passing.

Gordie had been next to me complaining about his mother and father,they'd been ignoring him since Denny's died.We all miss him.When we weren't at the tree house,we would be in Gordie's back field,with Dennis.He was practically my older brother.He was there for me when the boys weren't.

Though,his parents had always been assholes.I remember once when I was 7 I cut my hand tripping and all they did was pour alcohol on it. "It's a disinfectant,honey I promise." Disinfectant my ass.

I was placing my bag next to Gordie's,I had forgotten my sleeping bag and any extra clothe.Id probably just share a bag with Teddy since I knew he was respectable,kinda. Chris reached over to the long mount that we'd made and lit them.The burning embers seems to be the lesser most important thing on our mind.all our kids just drifted off,and I,drifted off to sleep.

I felt some one shift next to me and a breathe on my neck.

"I love you Cliondra Rose Bradbury.I hope you know we all do.

But I love you more."