Scary Story

•Sonic's POV•

"You all ready for a scary story?" I smiled at Anne and Flash. The kids nodded excitedly.

"Ok, this is a true story Daddy and Mommy, okay?" Sonic said to them.  They nodded at him and smiled. "Ok, let's start."

•••••

Sonic stared at Amy as Eggman grabbed her wrist. "Don't you dare touch her!" Sonic shouted angrily. "I'll break her just like you break my robots!" Eggman smirked and squeezed Amy's wrist tightly. "Oww!! Let me go!!" Amy growled and kicked Eggman, but he wouldn't release her.

"Stop!!!" Sonic screamed and cried out. "Robots! Grab him!" Eggman ordered and robots grabbed hold of Sonic's legs. "Let me go!! Amy, I'm coming!!" Sonic yelled.

"Don't worry, Sonic. I'll b-be fine!" Amy winced as Eggman squeezed tighter. It felt like her hand was breaking. Amy screamed in pain.

Sonic growled angrily as a dark aurora began to flow around him. "Don't... Amy..." Sonic's fur grew dark and he was filled with rage. "This is why I was scared of dating her. She'd get hurt, I took a chance. I won't let this happen again!" Sonic screamed inside his head.

Sonic punched and kicked the robots away from him. "Give me my Amy!!" He screamed. Eggman yelped, but didn't move. "GIVE ME AMY NOW!!!" Sonic shouted at the top of his lungs. Eggman's grip released and Amy fell to ground carelessly.

Sonic flew down and grabbed Amy. Eggman escaped while Sonic strokes Amy lovingly. "Ames? You're okay, right?" Sonic's heart was beating with so much rage and sadness. "S-Sonic?" Amy opened her eyes and let out a small yelp. She hadn't expected Sonic to be like this when she woke up. "I'm sorry, I know I'm scary, I need help calming down. Eggman, he hurt you! I-I can't-" Sonic's voice was stuttered and scared.

"Sonic, look at me." Amy smiled at him. "I'm not seriously hurt. My hand might be broken but I'm okay. Calm down." She smiled and rubbed her button nose against his. "Okay, Ames."

•••••

Anne and Flash both glared at me. "What?" I smiled at them. "That wasn't scary!" They complained. "You left out bits too!" Flash whines and crossed his arms. "Well, some parts weren't right for your age. You'll hear the whole story when you're older." I told them. They huffed and I kissed their heads. "Goodnight sweeties." I smiled warmly at them. "Night dad!"