Cute Annoyance

•Sonic POV•

I flopped down in Amy and I's bed. "Those two take forever to get to bed." I stated and flipped to my side so I could look at Amy. Amy flipped away from me as I did. "What?" I immediately grew concerned. "What did I do? I thought I was the perfect husband and dad today!" I thought and sat back up.

"Ames?" I asked and rubbed her shoulder. "You okay?" I asked her. Amy shrugged her shoulder away from me. "What did I do this time?" I thought to myself. Amy sat up and crossed her arms. She sat on the edge of the bed and stuck her nose in the air. She obviously wasn't in the mood for talking.

"Who cares if she's in the mood or not? I'm her husband! I should be able to talk to her whenever I want!" I growled lowly to myself. 

"Ames? What did I do? Are you mad at me? Talk to me, Ames..." I had both my hands on her shoulders now. "Sweetie~" I cooed in her ears. Amy stifled a laugh and covered her mouth. I grinned at her; I was winning this battle. "Come on, Ames~" I whispered. "Don't be mad~" I smiled and kissed her.

Amy blushed and pushed her ears back. "Don't ignore me, Ames. You know you can't ignore me. I'm the blue blur, the hero of your dreams." I knew Amy's face was as red as a tomato. Amy covered her entire face, but I could see part of her cheeks. "You gonna talk to me now? You gonna tell me what I did?" I kissed her cheeks and she removed her hands.

"Well?" I raised an eyebrow at her. Amy was so embarrassed and red faced she couldn't talk properly. "Amy, breath in and out." I demonstrated and she giggled at me, but joined in

"Ok, ok, I'm good now..." Amy took in a deep breath. "I was never mad at you, I just wanted to see how you'd react." My shoulders slumped. "Wait, what? I thought you were mad at me! I thought I did something terrible!"

Amy laughed and patted my back. "Aww! Sweetie! You know I could never hate you!" I rolled my eyes grinned. "Sur-r-r-e!!!" I said to her. Amy kissed me then laid down. "Night sweetie." She said. "Night, Ames." I said and laid down next to her.