Chapter 02

I had already checked in with the Hokage and he said that I could help protect during the Chunnin Exams and I took this as an advantage to check out all of the genin.  Plus, I kind of wanted to see that Gaara guy again.

A dude in a green jump suit was knocked down as he tried to enter the false room.  I walked over to the crowd.  "Please sir, we're supposed to go in here."  A girl with buns on the top of her head said.  The guard at the door punched her down.  I could sense that Sasuke and his group were approaching.

The guard gave a short speech.  "Nice speech, now reverse the Genjutsu, I'm tired of being on the second floor."  I said as I walked forward.  People began to talk around I, most of it in surprise.

"Well well."  The one on the right said.

"So, you noticed the Genjutsu, huh?"  The one on the left asked.  I pushed passed the crowd of people and towards the stairs.  I stopped as the boy in the jumpsuit walked up to Sakura.  Turning around and walking away, I tried not to burst out laughing.

I appeared next to Sasuke in a flash and leaned on his shoulder.  "So what have you been up to, ducky?"  I asked.  Anyone could tell that he was growing red.  I lifted from his shoulder and pushed pass him.  someone began to walk towards me and I stopped, curious as to what they wanted.  When I turned to see who it was, the guy in the jumpsuit stopped in front of me and gave me a really cheesy smile. 

"Will you be my girlfriend; I vow to protect you with my life."  He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Does the water in the pond flow freely?"  I asked him.  Sasuke covered his face with his hands, trying not to crack out laughing; he knew what I was going to do next.

"Ummm, no?"  He asked as he looked at me questionably.  With a twist of the hand that he held, the guy flew back from a jet of water that surrounded my hand.  I untwisted my hand and the water disappeared.  Sasuke couldn't hold it in any more; he started to laugh.  He fell on the floor and began to laugh.  He just stopped suddenly and stood up, but I knew that he wanted to laugh some more.

"You, what's your name?"  Neji asked Sasuke.

"It's-"  I cut off his speech, wanting to get on with the day.

"I'm Hatake Hachi, and he's Uchiha Sasuke."  Sasuke and I had a glare off.  I disappeared after a few tense moments.  .

~~~~~

This chapter is HORRIBLY short!  Yes, I realize this.  But I’ll upload another chapter tomorrow if I get a chance. 

I made a cover!  It might be horrible, but I really didn’t feel doing anything fancy and I don’t have my favorite font saved onto this computer, so this cover will do. 

I did the cover for two reasons:

1.       Someone actually VOTED!  That is my first ever vote on Wattpad and I’m excited! 

2.       I got bored of my video game and decided “Hey, I’m going to play around on another program!” 

Like always: VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!