Chapter 14

“Can I ask you something?”  Gaara asked as he rubbed where I had poked him.  I nodded my head as we started to walk towards the house.  “Why the hell were you running around like a complete idiot?”  He asked as he grabbed onto my hand.  I glared up at him.

“Well, I’m your complete idiot, so it doesn’t matter!  Oh yeah, we’re going to a club tonight!”  I shoved him with my shoulder lightly for his rude question.

“Well, I guess that I’ll be your date, you complete idiot of mine!”  He said as he shoved me back.  I disappeared with him and we reappeared in the living room.

“Wow, you guys really do know how to scare people.”  Kankuro said as he picked up the magazine again.  Gaara let go of my hand and popped Kankuro on the back of his head.

“I told you, you need to be nicer to your brother!”  I said as Temari ran towards me.  She grabbed me by my hand and ran me out of the house before I could say anything else.  “What are you doing?”  I asked as a wall of water broke her grip. 

“We have to get new outfits, let’s go to Hot Topic first!”  She said as she dragged me into a store.  She had three tops before I had even found the right section.  I looked through the tops and fell in love instantly.  It was a t-shirt that had waves crashing down on a little village. 

(Sorry that I don’t have pics, but I’ve looked all of Hot Topic for it, so deal with what I describe it as!)

After finding a few other tops, we paid for our finds and Temari led us back to the house.  Gaara and Kankuro were playing some kind of card game, but they quit when we walked into the house.

“Wow, you guys managed to go shopping for about four hours!”  Kankuro said as he looked at our bags.  “You guys only got three bags?”  He asked as he saw that I only had one bag and Temari had two bags.

“Oh shut up, Kankuro; just be thankful that I didn’t make you come with us!”  She said as she walked towards her room.

“You do know that the club is already open and letting people in, right?”  Gaara asked as I smiled at him.  He smirked back at my reaction of a frown.

“It’s common knowledge that to be fashionably late to parties, unless it’s a dinner party, then they’ll eat all of your food.” I made peace signs at them and walked towards Temari's room.  Instead of going into her room, I went into her bathroom and put on my new top, blue knee high tights, and a sky blue skirt. 

(The top is a deep blue for the wave and a sky blue at the top of the wave, it has a blood red sky in the background/ main color of the shirt.)

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Temari pushed me back in.  She followed and pinned me down and put some dark red mascara on my lashes, deep blue eye liner, but just a little, and a deep red eye shadow on.

“Now, you look so hot and ready for a club!”  She said as she admired her own work.  I was about to touch my eyelids in shock before brutally being slapped across my hand.  She dragged me by my hand out of the bathroom and her room.  “Ready!”  She said as the guys looked up.

“What the hell could have-”  Kankuro cut off as he saw me.  He blushed slightly.  Gaara punched him on the back of his head.  Gaara looked up at me for the first time.  His jaw fell open and he blushed slightly also.

“Come on, look alive!”  Temari said as she looked amused at their reactions. 

(Gaara's wearing a red tie, a black dress shirt, a black stubbed belt, black converses, the necklace I gave him, and skinny jeans.  Kankuro's wearing a white dress shirt that’s unbuttoned, black dress shoes, and a pair of dress pants.)