Chapter 22 - Final

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

"Good morning…"  I said as I tried to stretch, but my arms were held down tightly.

"Good that you're awake.  Looks like you were just the person to lure Gaara out of the shelter of his home and into our element."  A voice said behind me.  I tried to turn my head, but I could only see trees flying out from behind me.

"Where the hell am I?"  I asked as I tried to get out.

"Stop struggling, you can't get out of here, you're in a case that's made of three inch thick steel."  The voice said as more trees went by.  I saw more trees go by me.

"I have to go to the bathroom."  I said as I moved a little in my case.

"Not a chance."  He said as he kept running.

"Fine, I'll let myself out."  I said as I felt the chakra around me struggle and the air that it possessed turned into water.  The water shot out and broke clean through the steel.  A small amount of steel was still around me.  The water tore right through it and I landed on the ground softly. 

"You're too late, we have Gaara right where we want him."  He said as he held up his sword and light reflected off of it.

"Damn it!"  I said as I ran towards where I could hear explosions. 

I saw a pillar of sand rise up suddenly and I saw Gaara on top of it.  I appeared next to him and grabbed onto him and jumped off of the pillar as a huge snake like thing rammed into his pillar of sand.  I landed softly as the tower was about to hit my back a wall of ice stopped it.

"Ah, so we have a little girl that's saving you now, huh?"  A deep voice asked from behind me.  I looked around and saw a well built man standing there.

"I could have done that."  Gaara hissed at me softly.  I let go of him and sighed as I felt that his companions were dying off.

"Looks like your friends are dying out."  I said with a smirk.  The other man smirked in reply.

"They just give me their strength!"  He chuckled as he held up his hands and some objects flew towards him.  I watched in horror as armor surrounded his chest and four arms floated over his back.

"Gaara do you still have that charm that I gave you?"  I asked as I turned to Gaara.  He reached into his shirt and pulled it out.  "Good, keep it on."  I said as I took a few steps backwards.  I smiled at him as I sat down and crossed my legs.  A thick wall of ice appeared around me as I began to make quick hand signs.  I heard the voice of Onimizu (translation is demon of water) suddenly.

How nice of I to wake me up, child!  Onimizu said in my head quietly.

Yes it has been, and I hope that's it's going to be another long time after this.  I thought harshly.  She chuckled in turn.  Two hands appeared on the ice wall.

I see that I have a little friend.  She said as her chakra coursed through me. 

She overpowered me easily and my vision changed to where I was watching myself from outside my body.  The ice wall shattered around my body.  Another wall of ice was at the edge of the shattered wall.  The other barrier fell and Gaara stood there, looking in amazement at my body.  My eyes shot out a blood red light.  Onimizu stretched and looked around calmly; she froze when she saw Gaara. 

A spout of water rushed towards him, but a wall of water protected him, making Onimizu frown at the resistance.  She turned to look at the other person.  A wave of water rushed towards him now, and since he didn’t have any resistance, but he barely dodged the attack.  Three ice looking dragons charged towards Onimizu, but a wall of thick ice blocked the way.  I heard something and watched as Naruto rushed in.  In that same second a steel case swallowed the area around Gaara, but little slits in the cage made it where I could see.