0.2

Getting inside The Tower of London was easy. I just blended in until it was time to close up and then hid in a secret compartment for two hours, as the cleaners did their thing. Regular me would just stay on the view, kill anybody who saw me and then hide the body.

I wasn't alone. Somebody was coming for the King's (or Queen's) Sovereign orb, which was literally a gold sphere lined with jewels; yet it could probably buy half of the houses in London - or half of London.

When the sun was set, I left my hiding place, picking the lock of the cupboard I was hidden inside. I wasn't a tourist, so I wasn't sure of where I was going, so I was left wandering the empty halls, looking for where the hell to go.

(And this is where knowledge fails me because I personally have never been inside the Tower of London bUT DONT BE AN IDIOT AND CORRECT ME THIS IS FICTION OK BYE ☺️)

I switched on the flashlight in my hands and continued searching, until I reached a broad hall, a thick metal door in front of it. You'd think they would have some insanely advanced locking system.

It is a card with a chip. I swiped it, and the light above the door turned green from red. There were no laser mazes I had to get around, not the visible ones at least (you can hear the energy from them). But it's so kind of them to leave the power box just beside the door.

It took me a few minutes, in which I almost gave up, but, all it took was a bobby pin and some tools to turn it all off. Now, it was time to hide
It was dark except from the dim spotlight on the crown, and to pass time, I slipped on some gloves and cut a hole in the virtually bulletproof glass case.

The weight of the damn thing was killer, but enough for me to mess around for a bit. "Ah yes, millady, add another scone to my afternoon tea, please & thank you- God, Athena you need to stop- yo what up, Queen Carmichael in the buil- fuck"

At the sound of footsteps, I removed the crown from my head, fitted the circle I cut on the glass back on, and hid, gun ready at my hand.

A man entered, slick as a cat. I rolled my eyes- rookie. No spy walks like that. I cocked my gun. "Get out"

He turned to me, like a deer in headlights, in his hands a machine gun. "Who are you?"

"Your worst mistake?" He pointed the gun at me. "Whoa, pointing a gun at me?"

I shot his gun before he could even move, causing it to fall out of his hands. I ran for him, but he punched the previous hole I had cut and stole the crown rather than the orb. When I finally reached him, he bit the end off a grenade and threw it at my feet.

"See you in hell" and he was off.

Now I was running, and I ran like a crazy woman until I forced myself out of the window and into an industrial bin. Not very far off, police sirens were audible, along with multiple gunshots. Sweet.

"It can't be" there was a voice, as I walked to my motorbike. I froze. "A-Athena?"

I slowly turned around, Rocky staring directly at me. He looked pale with fear. "I-I watched you die! Wh-Why are you alive?!"

"I didn't die, but that's a story for another day. I have to go" he seized my arm before I could go anywhere. "Get off!"

"You are in no position to complain. You played us all!" He yelled.

"You wouldn't understand!" I shouted back. "Nobody would understand"

The look on his face softened, for a split second before it went to the stone cold expression from earlier.

"You're coming with me"

non edited I'm sorry if it's bad I'm so tired omg