Epilogue

*11 years later*

"Elana Williams." I heard my name called. This was it. I was finally graduating. I was finally a surgeon. I smiled as I heard the cheering as I nade my way to the stage. I shook the dean's hand and took my paper and sat back down. Once the last name was called the dean congratulated all of us and we were instructed to move our tassels over to the other side of our cap. "Congratulations. You are now surgeons!" The dean cheered. We cheered and threw our caps in the air. I joined Clay on the field. He was holding Parker and Dominic and Emma were walking with Adam and Margret. I grabbed my baby from Clay and Parker smiled up at me. I kissed the top of his head. Jim also came over with Eli and Jenna. He married Jenna 3 years after I married Clay. They have one son Eli who is 6 and Jenna is pregnant with their second child. It's a girl, Jim is over the moon. I hugged Jenna and then trew my arms around Jim. I let go of him and looked over at my parents who now had Parker. I smiled and hugged my dad then half hugged my mom cause she had the baby. Emma and Dominic, my 6 year old twins, ran up to me and I threw my arms around them. "Yay you're done!" Emma squealed. I chuckled. "Yes baby I'm done." They let go of me and ran over to mine and Clay's parents who had just came over. I smiled and gave a slight wave to them. I went over to Adam and Margret who was looking hot and ready to go home. I threw my arms around her. "Thank you for being here. I know you'd rather be home." I said with a giggle as I placed my hand on her swollen belly. She was due to have their little boy Jace next month. I hugged Adam who had had Dominic wrapped around his legs. "I made it bro." He smiled. "You made it." I let go of him and saw Clay patiently waiting for me to get done hugging everyone else. I ran up to my wonderful husband and threw my arms around him. "I'm so proud of you baby." He whispered against my ear. "I couldn't have done anything without you. Thank you." I moved back so I could look up at him. I pulled his face down so it connected with mine. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck to bring us closer. I broke this kiss much to Clay's disapproval. "I love you so much." He smiled down at me and then at my stomach. He discretely tapped my stomach. "I love you more." I gave him a warning look not to spoil the secret. "Did I just see someone touch a belly? Does that mean what I think it means?" I heard Jim behind me. Way to go Clay. I turned around to face him and everybody. Margret the only other person who knew. I gave a sly smile. "Yes. Thanks to my loud mouth husband the secret is out. I'm about 3 months along. I wanted to wait until the end of the first trimester, but yep I'm pregnant." I said with a smile. Mom and dad cheered. Clay's parents came over and gave me a congratulatory hug. I grinned. As Jim did a happy dance. "Yay more friends for Kate!" Jenna cheered. I laughed. Everybody came over and we had a big group hug. I had happy tears streaming down my face. This is what I've been waiting for.