Chapter 8

I sat in my car with Clay, fiddling with the hymn of my shirt. He sat there on the phone arguing with Danielle. We've been sitting here in my driveway for 30 minutes. I offered to talk to her for him, I  smiled to myself imagining telling her off. He looked over at me and smirked. After about 35 minutes of sitting there I was beyond over it. I snatched the phone out of Clay's hand, "He's got to go! Bye now!" I hollered into the phone. I didnt give  her time to respond before I hung up. He looked at my shocked at first then relief. "Why didn't you do that earlier? Thank you!" I smirked opening my car door "Your welcome. Come on Clay! Im tired of sitting in my own driveway." He chuckled and followed me in the front door. I turned to him. "My parents wont be home until about 6, so we can just hangout until then." His face brightened. "Sounds good. What do you wanna do?" I looked around trying to think of something to do. "How about we go downstairs to the game room and watch a movie?" He smiled heading towards the couch to put his coat across it. "Sounds good to me," I started towards the kitchen, "Okay, Im gonna go make some popcorn; you can go pick out the movie, and there is a mini kitchen downstairs, can you grab me a coke and get whatever you want."  He headed down the stairs and into the game room. 

**

We layed cuddled up on the couch watching The Breakfast club when my mom walked down the stairs already talking. "Hunny, whos jacket is that on the couch?.. Oh. Hello." I sat up and got off the couch pulling a drousy Clay up with me. Before I could tell mom who this was she pulled him into her arms and was hugging him. "Clay Williams? Is that you! Gosh I havent seen you in years! How are you? When did you move back?" He chuckled "Yeah. Its me. I havent been back long, Im the new teacher at Elana's school. Thats how me and her got reaquainted. Im her new Chemistry teacher. She didnt even recognize me until yesterday." My mom pulled him out to arms length and looked at him worried. He either spoke so quiet that Elana couldnt hear him, or he mouthed it to my mom because she nodded and let go of him, and looked back at me. "Dad is up stairs cooking dinner will be ready shortly." She looked over at clay "You will be staying for dinner wont you?" He smiled and winked at me. "Of course." I looked away to hide the blush on my face, my mom snickered and went back up stairs. Just then the door bell rang. I cursed and ran up to the door. I totally forgot he was coming over today! How could i forget Justin? He's my love! I opened the door and there he was looking as hot as ever. I smiled. "Hey babe." He said kissing me. I smiled and let him in. He went into the living room where he threw his jacket over the back of the couch. He turned around and grabbed me pulling me into a kiss. The kiss was interrupted by a cough in the livingroom door way. There stood Clay with a look of hate on his face. He saw me looking at him and replaced that look with a fake smile. Why would he be upset? I mean I know hes my big brothers friend and all and Ive know him for ever, but dang. Justin looked at me confused. "Whats Mr. Williams doing at your house?" Before I could answer Clay stood there with an arm wrapped around me. "Oh, She didnt tell you? I lovvee her!" I rolled my eyes and he smirked. "Not quite, We're old friends. Ive known him forever. We grew up together." I saw Justin paint a fake smile on his face. "Cool. " Clay saw it too because he removed his arm from my shoulder, He moved to grab his coat. "Maybe this wasnt a good idea, Tell your mom and dad we'll do this another night." He put his jacket on and smiled at me walking out. Some part in me broke, before I could think my feet were moving and following him. He had just opened the door when I got to him. I ran up behind him and shut the door before he could walk out. I spun him around to face me. "Your not going anywhere." I whispered pushing him up against the door and smashing my lips into his. Fireworks were going off. He broke the kiss first. "We cant be doing this.. im your teacher." Just then I realized what I had done. "Oh my god! Im sorry! I dont know what got into me. It shouldnt have happened!" He smirked. He leant down. My breath caught in my throat. His lips stopped right infront of mine, "You are a pretty good kisser though." He whispered. He turned to leave but I stopped him. "Stay. I dont want you to leave." He looked down at my hand on his arm and nodded.