Chapter 3

We walked back into his classroom, and started organizing the papers scattered all over the floor and then moving them to his desk. "So, tell me about yourself." I looked up confused, "What about me?" He smiled. "What do you like? What do you hate? Favorite band? Favorite color? Bestfriend? Boyfriend? Have you lived here all your life? Just stuff like that. I don't want your blood type or anything. What type of guy do you take me for?" He chuckled. I looked down smiling, "Oh. Well, I love music, and reading and writing. I hate chocolate, and fake people. My favorite band is probably Imagine Dragons. But you've probably never heard of them.." He cut me off mid sentence "I love that band! As a matter of fact I'm going to see them this October." I gawked at him "You have tickets to see them?! But that concert has been sold out for months! How did you get them?" He smirked, "Is someone a little but jealous? And my girlfriend gave them to me for my birthday. " my smile dropped a little bit when he mentioned having a girlfriend. "Oh. Lucky! I hope yall have fun at the concert!" He stopped smiling. "Actually, she hates the band so I don't have anybody to go with me." "How could someone hate that band? They are awesome! I'd go if I had the opportunity to! " He looked at me and smiled. "How about you come with me? " I stared at him shocked and excited. "I'd love to! But I shouldnt. I mean your my teacher, and we just met. And you have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend, and...." He cut me off again,"So, we are going to be friends. And nobody has to know. Please? I really want someone to go with me that loves their music as much as I do. It will be fine." I thought about it for a second. I mean what could go wrong right? I sm8led back at him. "I'd love to go with you." He beamed "Great! I'll get you all of the info and your ticket. So I don't forget here's my cell number. Text me tonight and remind me. " He said handing me a sticky note. I walked back to my seat just as the bell rang. My bestfriend walked back to the seat beside me and plopped down. "What are you so smiley about?" I looked over at Mr. Williams who was already staring at me and looked back at Emily. "Oh nothing. Just having a really good first day back." She eyed me suspiciously not believing me but not questioning me about it. "Where were you during study hall?" "Oh. I went to the wrong room, and by the time we got everything worked out it was already almost over, so I just hung out." She looked at Williams who was still staring at me smiling, and then back at me. "Oh.....I get it." She winked. I rolled my eyes. "It's not like that. He has a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. " She smirked. "Whatever you say." I just groaned and sat facing forward and trI'd to pay attention as Mr. Williams started to teach.