Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Royal Breakfast

Songs of the Chapter: I Want by One Direction, and Story Of My Life by One Direction

A.N. I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CONCERT. OK SO IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. I GOT A T SHIRT, AND THEN MY FAMILY AND I HEADED TO OUR SPOT. ICONA POP WAS OK BUT ONE DIRECTION KILLED IT. THEY WERE SO FUNNY! I WAS HOPING LARRY STYLINSON WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT DIDN'T BUT LILO DID! OMG LILO HAPPENED SO MUCH! PLUS NIALL CALLED US SEXY AMERICANS AND LIAM AND LOUIS SAID THEY LOVED US AND HARRY SAID HE WANTED TO KISS ALL OF US LIKE OMG!! I WOULD TELL YOU THE REST BUT YOU DON'T CARE SO HERE IS CHAPTER 5. ENJOY MY BEAUTIES. XX

*Evie's POV*

I slowly open my eyes. I had fallen asleep during the movie, so Harry brought me upstairs and to my bed, which I was very greatful for. Now here I am. Awake.

"Evie love? Are you awake?" I hear Harry's voice come from outside of my door. I don't answer.

"Evie babe? I'm coming in." I just lay there as the door opens and Harry walks in. He comes over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Hey." He says with a smile, playing with my hair. I shiver at his cold touch.

"Hey." I whisper quietly.

"We have to head over to the palace and be there by 9:30. Louis is very strict..." Greaatt. Forgot about that.

"Harry do I have to go?" I ask, trembling.

"Yes babe. I'm sorry. But Louis wants you to come." I sigh. "Don't worry about it. I'll be by your side the whole time, ok?" I nod my head.

"Let's get ready, ok?" I agree and slowly sit up. Harry puts his arm around me for support. I can't help but lean into him. It just feels so right...

Harry soon leaves, and I take a shower. After that, I remember that Louis said to dress up. So I put on a black dress that sparkles in the light, that goes just above my knees and a pair of black pumps. I curl my hair and put on mascara and clear lip gloss.

I step out, and see Harry waiting for me in a tux. He looks so hot....

"Whoa." He breathes. "You look amazing."

"Thanks. You look good yourself." I say with a smile. He smiles back. Then he takes me and leads me to his car. Which is a black BMW.

Soon, we are on our way to the castle. I can't help but feel nervous. Louis scares me...