Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Awaken

Sing of the Chapter: Alive by One Direction

*Evie's POV.*

Harry slowly walks in. He looks his upset, and hungry. His eyes are red, and he has his fangs out. He slowly walks over and sits down on the bed. He pins me down, getting on top of me. He has a washcloth in his hand, and he rubs it gently on my neck, where Louis bit me. I wince as the pain fills my neck. He puts it to he side, and my NEC goes numb again.

"Are you feeling?" He asks. I sniffle. A few tears have trickled down my cheeks.

"It hurts." I whisper. He sighs.

"I know. Do you still want to be one of us? The marking will make you live forever, remember?" I shake my head.

"That's not true."

"Remember I told you that? It is true."

"Oh." So I wouldn't need to become a vampire. But then again... "Then I'll always have to be protected, because I'm weak." I could be strong, powerful, beautiful, intelligent. If I was a vampire.

"I forgot you could forever by the mark." It's like Harry wasn't even listening to me. O frown.

"Harry? Hello?" He sighs.

"What is it, Evie?" He looks annoyed and impatient.

"You said I could choose." I whisper.

"Yes, I did say that. But do you really want this?" I nod my head.

"To be powerful, strong, and amazing, just like you." Harry lets out a bitter laugh.

"You think it's good to be this way? Well it's not. Ignore the stupid speach Louis was forced to say at he ritual. Being a vampire sucks." I frown.

"But-"

"But nothing. I don't care what movies you've seen, still."

"But isn't this love too dangerous for us? Won't I grow old, but just never die?"

"So, I don't mind you when you're old."

"But I do! I want to stay young with you Harry! Please." Harry sighs.

"Fine. If that's what you want..."

"That is what I want."

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"Fine." I gulp as he pushes my hair away from my neck. He leans down towards my neck, and kisses it just like Louis did.

"I love you." He whispers. I wince.

"I love you too." I whisper, before the awful and unbearable pain returns, only ten times worse.

~***~

I can't see anything. It's pitch black. I'm actually starting to think that I died. Maybe? Or maybe I'm just going insane. Or I passed out. The possibilities are endless.

I try to speak, to move, to scream, to do anything, but I can't. Nothing serious. I just can't.

Maybe it's over. Maybe I'm done for. I don't know. Will I ever know?

Please. Please come back. Wake up! Wake up! I knew this was a stupid and awful idea! Why did I listen to you? Why?! COME BACK!!

Who's that? A voice in my head? Maybe I am insane.

I can't live without you. Please, come back. I love you Evie...

*Harry's POV.*

"Evie! WAKE UP!" By now, Louis has come in the room, and is trying pull me back. I have tears streaming down my face.

"What's wrong? Is she ok?" Louis asks concerned.

"IS SHE OK? DOES SHE LOOK OK TO YOU?! HER SKIN IS FREAKING BLUE! I TOOK TO MUCH. I KILLED HER. I KILLED MY SOUL MATE. THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED. SHE'S GONE." I sob. Louis pulls me in a hug. He has tears streaming down his face.

"Shh babe. It's ok. It isn't your fault...I could've taken too much?" I know he's trying, but it's not working. I killed her. It's all my fault.

We stay silent, crying and hugging each other, for what seems like eternity.

"We can't go back to the ritual." Louis whispers. I shake my head.

"No. I won't go back anyways." I say between sobs.

I can't do it. They'll know. They all will.

All of a sudden, I catch movement coming from the bed, in the corner of my eye. I freeze.

"Louis." I whisper.

"What?" He sniffles. I stare at the bed. "Haz, what is it?" He says a little for awake this time.

"Look." I whisper, and point to the bed.

Something's moving.

I slowly get up. Louis gasps behind me, and I can tell that he's awake. He follows me, nice and slow, to the bed.

I freeze.

I can't move. Or speak. Or do anything, but stare.

On the bed, is a beautiful creature. She sits up, lolimg confused, until her red eyes meet mine. She blinks.

"Harry?" She whispers.

"Evie."

A.N. Please vote, comment, love, share, and follow please! Thanks. ;) I was lazy last chapter lol. I will try to update soon, and I hope you emkoed this chapter! Love you all tons! xx

~Nia~ :D

Dangerous Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें