Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Finding Evie

Songs of the Chapter: Wherever I Go by Miley Cyrus, and Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

*Evie's POV.*

I can't think. The info that has just been shared with me is too much.

My Dad never loved me. Or Bri.

Or Mum.

"You're a liar." I whisper.

"No I'm not, I'm your father."

"No, you're not. My father was a good man. Not a jerk like you." He shakes his head.

"It's a shame you think of me that way."

"How could I not? You disappeared, and here we all thought you died. But instead, you found a new family, planned a new wedding, and you're planning a murder for my two boyfriends! You left us when we loved you. How could you?!" He sighs.

"It's a long story Evie, I'd rather not explain." I shake my head.

"You don't need to. I already know. You're a monster. A stupid jerk and I'll never love you." Tears stream down my face. I wish Harry was here...I miss him so much...him and Louis...

*Harry's POV.*

My Evie. My precious Evie is being taken away from me. No.

That just can't happen.

I speed into my car and start the engine. I speed down the road, and no one dares get in my way. I pull up at the castle, and get my eye scanned. The doors open, and I speed up the long path until I reach the door. I burst in without knocking. There's no time to knock.

"Harry?" Louis looks happy to see me. But not for long he won't. Because Evie is missing.

"Evie was kidnapped and I can sense that you and I are in trouble as well!" I burst out. He looks confused, so I quickly start to explain.

"Ok, so a man kidnapped Evie at our doorstep when she was gonna get our pizza. He shoved her in a van and drove off before I got the chance to save her. I got a good sense of him though, and he's planning on killing me, turning Evie on his side, and then killing you, and taking your crown." Louis' eyed widen.

"What?!"

"We're gonna need gaurds here with you, and I'll need some to come with me to find Evie."

"No way Harry I wanna come with you!" Louis protests.

"No Louis, your his main target right now."

"So what! I don't wanna stay here without you! Besides, what if he kills you! Then I'll never see again!" He wails. I look away, tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Louis..."

"And so am I. Because I forbid you from going without me." My eyes widen. Louis has never commanded me to do anything before.

"Louis Evie is in danger and I need to find her!" I say, angry.

"Well then let me come with you."

"You're gonna get killed!"

"I'm one of the strongest vampires I doubt it."

"He's bad, Louis. I can sense it. Please let me go alone."