Epilogue

*Evie's POV.*

"Bye!" Harry and I wave goodbye to everyone, as we dive off to our new home. Of course we'll visit 24/7. But Harry and I need to start a new life together.

"We'll miss you!" We call, as we drive away, waving. The sun is out, and London feels warmer than ever.

"I'm so happy!" I say with a sigh. Harry smiles.

"Me too." Since we can't have children, we're planning on adopting a daughter. It's been a few years, and Bri would've been 15, I would've been 20. Technically, we are. But still.

We pull up at the house, and step in. It's a four story house, and after getting my drivers license recently, Harry's birthday gift to me was not only a house, also my very first car. A black Volvo. I loved it.

I knew I would be happy.

~***~

It's been a month, and I love our new home. We adopted a vampire girl who's 10 years old. We enrolled her at the nearest school. She looks like me, long black hair, and red eyes. Her name is Violet. We also adopted two cats, Pepay and Felix. Pepay is a black cat, and Felix is an orange cat. It's funny how Harry treats them. He really does love cats.

I am so happy, honestly. Starting a new life with Harry was been amazing. We see everyone on a daily basis, and Bri always plays with Violet. It's so cute.

Of course, I see Louis a lot. He is still our loyal king. 

I guess everything happens for a reason. I didn't think I was ever gonna say it, but, the picking lead me to the best life I could ever imagine.

"Happy?" Harry asks me with a smile.

"More than ever." I say with a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And then we kiss.

A.N. I hope you liked this story! Thank you so much for all of the support! I love all of you so much! Stay tuned on our account for more stories! Love you bunches! xx

~Nia~ :D