Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Too Late

Song of the Chapter: Moments by One Direction, Stole My Heart by One Direction and Night Changes -cries- by One Direction

*Evie's POV.*

"I wish they had pink here." Camilla says with disgust, as she runs her hands along the dark clothing. I shrug.

"This is on the vampire side, what do you expect?" Camilla sighs.

"Well, if I were a vampire, I would wear pink." I laugh a little.

"I believe that."

"Good, because it's true." All of a sudden, I feel cold arms wrap around my waist.

"Did you pick anything out yet, girls?" I turn to see Harry leaning over me. I sigh. He's so perfect.

"No, not yet." I admitt.

"Let me help!" Ariana squeals. Lately, Ariana has been way nicer, because the boys treat her nicely.

"Ok...but nothing too dark." I say. Ariana starts searching through the racks.

"You need to try a new approach..."

"I don't like the sound of that..." I say nervously. Harry laughs.

"You are not helping me." Camilla huffs. "I like my approach just the way it is." She stomps off to wherever Zayn is. I roll my eyes.

It's been a year, and the picking is tomorrow. Since Louis is supposed to go, he's taking all of us with him.

So I'll see my ex-family again. Greaatt.

Harry had taken us put to pick out a new outfit for tomorrow. So far, we have had no luck. Camilla wants something pink, which is almost impossible to find. And Ariana wants something dark but sweet. What she calls "blackberries covered in sugar" or something like that. And me, I don't know. I've been wearing darker clothes, but I'm just not sure. What will look good on me? Who knows.

"This!" Arianna says. She pulls out a cute black frilly dress, with a sweetheart neckline. It dips pretty low, and is lacy and short. I bite my lip.

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on! It'll look good on you! With a pair of black pumps! Omg yes!" I sigh.

"Fine."

"Yay!" Arianna rushes over and Harty quickly goes over and pays. I walk over.

"Thanks Harry." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"No problem, love." I smile. I grab my bag and turn to see Camilla and Zayn coming over.

"She finally saw something she wanted?" I raise an eyebrow. Zayn nods with a little laugh.

"Yeah." He says.

"What did you get?" I face Camilla. She holds up her things. She's getting a a tight fitted dark purple dress with a black belt, and black pumps.
"It's not pink, but it works." She says with a shrug. Try pay, and then Ariana gets her clothes. A red sweater with a black skirt, black heart stockings, and red shiny pumps. We grab our things and head out.

As we drive home, Harry says,

"Now, tomorrow it's gonna be crowded over on their side." It's funny. The vampire side is my side now. Not the human side.

"I know." I say with a sigh. I had to go through that.

"So stay near us, ok?"

"Yeah we know."

"Just want to make sure." Harry keeps telling us this, but we already know.

For a little bit, I refused to go. But then Camilla got me into going. So whatever.

Soon, we got home, and dinner is on the table. Louis had stayed home to make dinner (he partly lives with us now, mostly here than his castle) and now it sat steaming on the table. There's fresh salal, pork chops, baked potatoes, chili, and rolls. We all sit down and start to eat.

After, there's apple pie and coffee. We sit by the fire, since it's starting to get cold. I just can't believe that I have a new family. That I'm happy. That I'm no longer kidnapped. It's been a year, yet I still can't stop thinking about that.
"Babe, what's on your mind?" I'm cuddled up in Harry's arms, and he kisses my forehead.

"You can read my kind you know."

"I know, but I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice." He says with a smile. I blush.

"Enough you two." Louis says playfully, before plopping down next to us, and joining the cuddle.

"Big day tomorrow." Harry says. I sigh. He keeps bringing that up. During dinner, that was all he talked about. And now, too? Ugh.

"I know, I know." I say with another sigh.

"Just reminding you." Harry huffs.

"Hey guys, wanna watch a movie?" Zayn asks. We all agree, and he pops in The Gallows. Of course it had to be a horror movie. Sigh.

I spend most of the movie cuddled into Harry and Louis, not wanting any part of seeing the horror movie. Soon, I start to feel tired, and drift asleep.

~***~

When I wake up, I'm in bed with Harry. The lights are out, and he's asleep. I smile. He's so cute. Wow I'm creepy. Now I'm watching him sleep? What's wrong with me!

I cuddle into him, and close my eyes again. Sort of a big day tomorrow, I guess you could say. But now I realize something. Bri.

Her name is going in for the second time, and it's too late to stop it.

A.N. Please vote, comment, love, share, and follow, thanks! Ily all so much! I will try to update soon loves! Enjoy your life. Bleeh ily so much. :0 ;)

~Nia~ :D