America

“Max, hurry up or we’ll be late!!!” I shout and hear Max running from our room to me. He wraps his arms around me and spins me around. I giggle before kissing him.

“You ready to go now??” I ask and he nods before putting me on his back and walking out the door. We got weird looks from people all the way to our car, or should I say truck.

Max and I have been in America for nearly a month now. It has been the best time of my life. We bought a crappy old truck just like I wanted and drove around the country in that.

We were on our way to the airport to get the others. They flew over for a week off and to join me and Max. 

At the airport we waited patiently for them to arrive. Max entertained himself with his phone while I sat and watched him. His face would change emotion every couple of minutes, which made me giggle silently.

“What you staring at creep??” He asked still looking at his phone.

“The hottest, most amazing guy in the world.” I retort and he stops what he’s doing and raises an eyebrow at me.

“What do you want??” He asks.

“Nothing. Aren’t I allowed to call the man I love hot and amazing?” I ask getting up.

“Come back!!” He yells but I keep walking.

I feel his arms around my waist and smile to myself. He starts to kiss my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

“Max, not in public.” I scold but he continues. I turn around and his lips crash onto mine. I kiss him back with as much passion as possible.

“Excuse me.” Kelsey interrupted us.

“Kelsey!!!” I yell and hug her tight.

“Yeah, yeah I know you love me.” She smiles and I can’t help but laugh.

“No love for me then??” Tom comes up from behind her and I hug him too.

I move to Nathan and Rosalie.

“How was the honeymoon??” I ask them and they both give me looks that say I will find out later, separately from them both. I smile and nod before looking up to see Jay.

“Hello there.” I smile and hug him too.

“Hey.” He replies.

Nareesha couldn’t come because she had her baby a couple of weeks ago so her and Siva were visiting her family. I haven’t talked to Talitha since she left to visit her parents. I guessed she took Macy’s side in everything, so it was just Rosalie and Kelsey that came. I haven’t talked to Macy since I left and I don’t intend to.

“Sam, you forgot someone.” I turn around to see other Tom, Jay’s brother behind me.

“Tommy!!!” I yell and jump into his arms.

“What are you doing here??” I ask, looking for Macy.

“She’s not here.” Tom says reading my mind. I turn back to him with confusion.

“We broke up after I found out about the stuff she told the media.” I hug him tight. How could she do this to him???

“It’s alright. She doesn’t deserve someone as awesome as you.” I smile and he returns it.

After the hello’s we pilled into cars before driving back to the hotel where Max and I were staying.