Homecomings and Birthdays

We were all back in London. It has been six months since I came out and told everyone the truth. I was happy with Max.

He was busy doing a world tour at the moment with the others. We haven’t seen each other in a month. I missed him and the others so much. I spent a lot of time with the girls; Kelsey and Ella came over a lot. Ella really missed Tom and so did Kelsey. We all hated being away from them for so long but understood why. Rosalie went with them so that she can keep an eye on them all. Nareesha stayed in London with her daughter Viola. I loved helping them out with the girls. Ella and Viola were best friends, they did everything together.

I was watching a movie one night when I heard a bang. I froze and listened. The bang came again and this time someone cursed. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was terrified. My whole body was shaking and I couldn’t breathe properly.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I prepared myself to attack the person.

I saw a dark figure coming around the corner. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

“Sammy, what are you doing??” Max asked confused. He stepped into the light and I saw it was him. I breathed a sigh of relief before letting the knife drop and running into his arms.

“Max! You’re home!!!” I kissed him repeatedly. I felt his strong arms around me and after a month I relaxed.

“What were you doing with the knife??” He asked and I blushed.

“I thought someone was breaking in. I heard a loud bang and swearing. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.” Max starts chuckling and I swat his arm.

“So not funny George. I nearly had a heart attack.” I scold him. He wraps me in his arms again, pulling me close to his chest.

I turned around and led him into the living room. He sat on the couch and I crawled onto his lap. I hugged him close, taking in the smell of him.

“Max.”

“Yes?” He question while trailing kisses down my neck. He turns me around and brings his lips to mine. I push my tongue into his mouth and he lets out a little moan of pleasure.

I take off his shirt and he helps me to get out of mine. Once my shirt is off his hands move to my chest and takes off my bra. I didn’t think I just moved. I bury my face into his neck while he kissed my shoulders.

I move to take his pants off and I get up to do the same with mine. Once they’re off he picks me up and carries me to our room.

It was just like our first time together. It was magical and better than I could have hoped for.

I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.

It was the night before my 21st and Max was out with the guys. The girls all came to ours while the guys were busy doing a gig somewhere. Ella and Viola were sitting on the carpet watching Cinderella with me while Nareesha, Rose and Kelsey were sitting talking about something.

“Guys can you be quite. Viola an Ella are trying to listen here.” I shriek and they all laugh at me.

“They are fast asleep. It’s just you watching.” Nareesha informs me and I blush bright red.

The girl’s laugh at me, I get up and stick my tongue out at them before joining them on the couch.

“So what’s Max doing for your birthday??” Rose asks and I shrug.

“I don’t know. I think we’re just having dinner or something.” I shrug.

The girls shared a look as if they knew what Max had planed. I raise my eyebrow at them but they ignore it moving on to a new topic.