The Wedding

“Wake up Sam.” Rosalie whispers.

“Go away.” I grumble.

“It’s your wedding day.” I immediately shot up with a smile on my face.

“I’M GETTING MARRIED!!!!” I shout jumping on the bed.

“YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!” The girls all shout joining me on the bed.

“Wait… what time is it??” I ask stopping mid bounce.

“Eight.”

“WHY SOO EARLY!!” I cry out.

I jump off the bed and walk to my bag grabbing some clothes and pulling them on.

“I’ll be back in an hour.” I say walking out.

I walked through the lobby of the hotel and out onto the beach. I walked until I reached a secluded spot and sat down. Behind me I could hear people scurrying around getting the preparations for the wedding ready.

I sat and watched the sun rising higher in the sky. The light turning a beautiful orange. It was breathtaking. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. But I had to go get ready for my wedding. My wedding. My face broke out into a grin, I was getting married today. I was getting married to the man of my dreams.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see a very tired looking Jay walking down the beach.

“Hey.” I whisper earning me a slight smile.

“Hey.”

“What you doing here??” I ask when he sits down next to me.

“Just needed some time to myself. We have been up nearly the whole night with Max.” Jay whispers tiredly.

“What’s wrong??” I ask worried.

“Oh no, he was just too excited to sleep so he decided to have a scary movie marathon and then watch footy, all in one night.”

Awww, he was excited. My face broke out into a massive grin while I sat thinking that in just a couple of hours I will be Mrs. Samantha George.

“How are you doing??” Jay asks seeing my reaction.

“I’m good, just nervous that I’ll muck up or something.” I declare with a blush.

“Don’t be, you’ll look as beautiful as always.” My whole face lit up at the compliment sending Jay into a chuckle.

“It’s beautiful here.” I sigh trying to change the topic.

“It is.” Jay agrees. We fall into a silence for a while longer before Jay gets up saying he has to get ready.

I stood up and shook the sand off my shorts, following him back to our rooms.

When I walked back into the room it was absolute chaos. People were running around everywhere with clothes, brushes and make up.

“Thank goodness you’re here!!” Rosalie shouts running up to me.

“You have to get ready, we have three hours to do this!!” Nareesha shouts pushing me in the direction of the make up artist.

We got done in record time with half an hour to spare so we just sat and talked.

“Have you guys seen Michelle??” I ask sitting down across from everyone.

“Yeah, I think she came.” Nareesha replies, preoccupied with her phone.

“Who you talking to??” Kelsey asks trying to avoid the topic.