Honeymoon

It finally came to the time where we had to leave to go off on our honeymoon. I quickly got changed into a much more comfortable dress before meeting everyone outside.

“Be careful okay.” Nareesha warns, holding Viola.

“I will.” I say hugging her and Siva before kissing Viola on the cheek.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Nathan warns with his arm around Rosalie’s waist.

“Never.” I reply in fake shock.

“Have fun.” Rosalie whispers hugging me after Nathan.

“Naww, I think I’m going to cry.” Kelsey shouts dabbing at her eyes.

“Women.” Tom whispers to Max getting a dirty look from Kelsey.

“Thomas.” She warns and he shuts up.

“Bye.” I chuckle hugging them both.

“Bye aunty Sam!!” Jay shouts holding Ella’s hand in a wave.

“Goodbye princess.” I say picking her up and kissing her on the cheek.

“Bye bye.” She gurgles.

“Be good and I’m sorry.” Jay whispers hugging me.

“Thanks.” I say pulling away, taking Max’s hand.

We get into the waiting car waving to everyone.

“So George where are you taking me??” I ask snuggling into Max’s arms.

“Wait and see George.” He retorts kissing my head.

“But, I’m so…” I trail off putting my hand on his upper leg, moving it to his crotch.

“Sam, just wait a while.” Max stutters.

“No!!” I whine pressing my hand into his growing bulge.

“Stop!!” He warns grabbing my hand.

“Or what??” I challenge.

I could see lust filled in his eyes and knew I was winning.

“Just wait until we get to the place we are staying at.” Max says wrapping me up into him.

“Fine.” I grumble.

We finally made it to a small building lined up with colourful light bulbs. Climbing out I raised my eyebrow as Max walked up to an old man and exchanged some words.

“Let’s go babe.” Max ushers me over. I smile at the old man walking next to us. We walked around the back of the building, and there bopping in the water was a small boat.

“Where are we going??” I whisper to myself climbing onto the very unstable boat.

Seeing my expression Max walked over to me, taking my hands in his.

“Don’t worry, it’s only a fifteen minute trip.” He squeezes my hands in reassurance before walking to the wheel and starting the engine.

I must admit he looked hot behind the wheel, his muscles flexing at every turn. He had unbuttoned his shirt so it flew around in the wind, exposing his taught muscles.

I let out a slight moan causing him to turn around with a grin.

“You alright??” He asks with a smile to say that he knew exactly what was going on.

“You’re just so dam fucking hot!!” I shout over the wind and engine roaring away.

He let out a small chuckle turning back to the view and soon enough a small island came into view.

Max steered the boat to a small jetty, tying it up before helping me out.

“Where are we??” I ask looking around.

Not much could be seen because of the dark sky, but I could tell that the Island was small with only the house and a few kilometers of beach on either side of it. It was secluded and I like it.

Max helped me out of the boat and grabbed our bags, meeting up with me before walking up to little house.

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face the whole walk up and when we stepped inside my face was hurting.

“Max, this is incredible.” I whisper wrapping my arm around his waist.

“Well, I thought we could use some privacy and our own Island seemed like a good idea.” He smiles back walking to the bedroom.

I raised an eyebrow, following him into the bedroom gleefully.

“Max!!” I shout waking around the house trying to find my husband.

“What’s wrong??” He asks looking up from his football game.

“I have something to tell you.” I whisper sitting across from him on the table.

He looked worried and I smiled. My heart was hammering against my chest as I sat staring at the man I have been married to for six months now.

“Sammy you’re scaring me.” I brushed my fingers against his cheek and smiled broader.

“I’m pregnant.” It took him a couple of minutes to realise what I had said before he jumped up and pulled me into his arms.

“Really?” He asks as if I would lie to him.

I nod my head and laugh as he picks me up and spins me around. He kissed me until it felt like we were going to be glued together forever.

“I’m going to be a dad. You’re going to be a mom. We’re going to be a family.” He whispers looking down at my growing stomach.

His face was lit up in pure joy. He looked happy and I knew that this was it. This was the beginning of our lives together as a family. It felt right, I was meant to be with Max, living each day together as husband and wife.

Our eyes met again and I could tell our smiles won’t be going away anytime soon. This was truly the beginning of a beautiful life together.