Forgiveness

The next couple of days we spent doing whatever we wanted. I wasn’t going to let people who knew nothing about what happened get to me. We were followed around by hundreds of paparazzi, which I absolutely hated. I was still as scared of them as when I first started dating Jay. I never walked next to Max or Jay when in public, instead next to Tom Mc. He kept me close to him and didn’t seem to mind at all. I was glad I had him as a friend, he felt like my older brother.

We were all sitting in Starbucks laughing about something Nathan said when I stood up to go to the bathroom.

When I came out of the stall I saw a girl watching me. I smiled at her but she only shot daggers at me. I frowned but shrugged it off.

“Your such a slut.” She spits at me and I freeze. Not now. Not here.  I walk to the door but she steps in front of me.

“Excuse me please.” I say politely and try to push past her.

“You’re not going anywhere bitch. You broke Jay’s heart and you’re going to break Max’s too with Tom.” I couldn’t believe her. She knew nothing about this and she still made accusations.

“You don’t know anything okay.” I say and push her before walking out.

When I get back to the table everyone was staring at me. I met Tom’s gaze and sent him a look to say I’ll tell him later.

When we got back to the hotel I walked into Tom and Kelsey’s room.

“What happened in the toilets??” Tom asks when he closes the door behind him.

I told them what happened and Kelsey came up to me and hugged me.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I want to be with Max but everyone’s saying all this stuff about me. How am I suppose to start a new relationship when people are still caught up in my old one.” I sigh and put my face in my hands.

“I think you should tell everyone what happened. The truth about everything and let them think about what they have done to you.” Tom explains and I nod.

“Maybe a twitcam would be good. You can have Max and Jay in it as well if you want or just yourself. That way people everywhere can watch it.” Kelsey adds.

“Okay, I’ll talk to them about it.” I say and get up before hugging them both.

“Thanks for everything guys. You’re absolutely amazing. I’m so blessed to have you in my life and Ella.” Kelsey and I shed a tear before Tom hugs us both.

They tell me about Ella staying with their parents for the week and how she’s being spoiled rotten. She was now around five and a half months old and getting bigger all the time.

I walked over to Jay’s room with Max behind me. Confusion clouded their faces when I told them to sit down. I told them about the idea Tom and Kelsey came up with and they agreed.

“Thanks for this guys. I know it’s really hard and I’m sorry for everything. It’s my fault and I’m truly sorry.” I say and hug them both.

“It’s not your fault Sammy. None of this is. Don’t think for one minute it is. Their all-just idiots who know nothing about what happened.” Jay comforts me and I nod.

“When do you want to do it??” Max asks and I shrug.

“As soon as possible. I just want to get it out there.”

“What about this afternoon??” Jay suggests and I nod.

We all go on twitter to tell everyone and we got the others to do it as well. We had about an hour before we would go on.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Max’s laptop in front of me. My heart was pounding and I couldn’t breathe properly. I was nervous. I tapped my hand on my leg while I waited for the time to go by. Max and Jay were sitting on the couch opposite me watching a football game. The others had gone out to give me some alone time to get ready. While I waited I watched Max and Jay. They were acting like nothing was about to happen. Like this was the most natural thing in the world to be live in front of thousands of people. But I guess since they have done this before it’s easier for them. I logged into twitter and saw people saying they will be watching. I took a deep breath before turning on the camera and waiting. I immediately had about a thousand views and it was going up.

“Hey guys. Well um. You know why I’m here and everything.” I take a deep breath before continuing. Max and Jay were now watching me.

“You have all heard about how I broke up with Jay and everything. Everyone thinks that I cheated on him with Max. But I will assure you I will never do that to anyone in my life.”

I told them the whole story. Not leaving anything out. I wanted to be completely honest with them. Max and Jay gave me encouraging smiles every couple of minutes. When I finished I relaxed. It was out there. Everyone knew. There is no more hiding.

I felt relieved and happier.

“I want you guys to know that the hate I have been receiving has hurt me a lot. None of you knew what happened but you still judged me for it. You shouldn’t do that. You should never ever tell people the stuff that I have been told. I’m not going to tell you what they were because it’s absolutely horrible. You should love people and care for them. And as for celebrities. I hate how their lives are always in the public. I know they signed up for it when they chose their lifestyle but you should respect their privacy.”

Max smiles at me and I return it.

“The whole thing with Macy and Talitha. You should never do what they did. They didn’t know what happened; only a few people did. I still love them and forgive them for what they did because we were such amazing friends.” I wipe the tears in my eyes away and smile. Max and Jay came over and sat next to me.

“Just so that you guys know I’m sorry for what I did to Sam. I hate myself for it but it’s for the best. She belongs with Max. If you’ve been in the same room with them you’ll know what I’m talking about.” Jay says and I give him a quick smile.

“They make an amazing couple, even though they aren’t dating at the moment.” Jay turns to us.

“Please just get together already for the sake of everyone. We all know you’re great together. I give you my blessing and hope for the best with you guys and so should the rest of the world. Because if I can forgive them then surely you all can.” I reach over and give Jay a hug before snuggling into Max’s arms.

We spent about an hour just mucking around while Jay and Max answered some questions from the fans. There were loads of comments saying that they’re happy for us and that we make a cute couple.

By the time we logged off the others came through the door.

“We watched the whole thing. It was amazing and I’m so proud of you Sam.” Nathan says while hugging me.

“Yeah the girls all cried. We got some weird looks from people as well.” Tom adds and I laugh through my tears.

“Thanks guys. You’re all amazing. I don’t tell you enough times how much I love you all.” We all move into a group hug. When we break apart I snuggle into Max’s arms and smile.

We all spent the rest of the night watching movies while I rested my head in Max’s lap. He stroked my hair and I looked up into his eyes. I couldn’t help but smile at him. My life has turned out amazing. I was with the man I truly loved and who loved me back. I had true friends with me that supported me for who I am.