16.Tension

Heyooo!

It's that time of the month where I update.. xD

Enjoy! 😊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

Three days.

It's been three days, and me and Sehun haven't gotten any better.

Ever since I went to talk to Sehun the other night, things haven't been going well. The tension between us is unbearable at times; the obvious attempts at trying to get out of my sight.

It is totally obvious.

I scrolled through my phone, looking at social media while listening to music. I was currently lounging out in the living room's sofa. Lay was peacefully sleeping on my right and Suho reading a book on my left. Ripping the earbuds out of my ears, I jumped off the couch  and made my way to the kitchen.

"Kyung Mi, what's up?" Kyungsoo greeted me once I entered the kitchen. The room was filled with the the aroma of Korean food. I couldn't help but feel my mouth water in anticipation.

Is good behind him while he continued to cook. "Do you want any help cooking?"

"Sure, you could help by cutting up those vegetables."

I got to work,
Helping Kyungsoo with dinner. It was a good task to help me feel a bit better. Since a lot has happened these past few days.

"Hey Kyungsoo Hyung-" Someone called out but abruptly stopped mid-sentence.

I turned around to see Sehun, looking straight at me. I gulped, and before I could say anything, he walked right out of the kitchen.

It was silent. I didn't say anything, and just continued chopping the onions. I knew Kyungsoo knew; it was obvious. The tension between Sehun and I could be seen to anyone in a 10 meter radius.

"So," Kyungsoo cleared his throat, which grabbed my attention,"are you going to talk about what just happened?"

I gulped."There's nothing to say."

"Dude, even the blind could tell there's something going on between you and Sehun. Did you break his heart?" Kyungsoo concluded.

I was taken back by Kyungsoo's blunt reply. I had no words for what to say back.

"I, uh, well yeah, I basically did..." I said, biting my lip.

Kyungsoo noticed my uncomfortable-ness and stopped pestering me about that topic. I let out an inward sigh of relief.

------------
"Dinner's ready! Get your lazy asses in here!" Kyungsoo yelled across the whole dorm, making sure no one would skip out on dinner. After all, who would want a mad Kyungsoo coming after them?

All 13 of us gathered in the dining table. The delicious food was set out in front of us, waiting for everyone to dig in.

We all took some food, but I then felt eyes watching me. And then I realized,

Sehun is right in front of me.

I groaned inside my head. Out of all the people that could of sat in front of me, it had to be Sehun.

Grimacing at the awkwardness, I tried to ignore him the best I could and grab some food.

It got quiet, since everyone's mouths were full of food. Even the extraverts, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, weren't talking. There was a void of silence, except for the chewing and utensil banging.

I was biting my food, when I accidentally had direct eye contact with Sehun. I gulped. His cold, black eyes were staring right into my brown orbs. For some reason, I couldn't look away.

Suddenly, I felt like I was choking. Widening my eyes, I started to violently cough. Everyone was now staring at me with concerned eyes.

Someone passed me a glass of water and I grabbed it in an instant. Once my throat  was cleared, I sighed and gave everyone a small smile.

"I'm okay everyone, don't worry about it!" I laughed.

"I don't even get a thank you for giving you water?"

I knew that cold, stoic voice anywhere. Sehun was the one who gave me that glass of water, and I felt weird all of a sudden.

"Thanks.." I trailed off, looking away, which just so happened to be in the same direction as Luhan. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

A bang was heard throughout the room. Sehun slammed his hands on the table and stood up, his head hanging low.

"I'm not hungry anymore," he grumbled. He violently pushed his chair out and stomped his way into our shared room.

Did he see Luhan and I's exchange?

I didn't know why, but for some reason my stomach started to turn.

Later that night, I was walking towards the living room area, when someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

Turning around, I smiled at the person: Jongin.

"What's up?" I asked casually.

He rolled his eyes playfully."You know what's up."

"....No I don't."

He groaned at my stupidity, and hit me in the head.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you?" I asked, holding my newly injured head.

"Don't act like dinner never happened. That Sehun storming out had nothing to do with you." Jongin exasperated, giving me that look.

I groaned."Okay, okay, you caught me red-handed. Sehun is mad at me."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"I don't care for sass, mister."

"Well, I just don't want anymore people getting hurt, and people staying grumpy. Everyone in the dorm can feel it. It's really uncomfortable." Jongin cringed, giving me a look of pity.

I sighed."Yeah, I know. I swear I'll try to talk to him...again. But we all know how well the first time went..."

"I believe in you. Kyung Mi fighting!!" Jongin gave me a fistbump.

"Fighting!!" I cheered with him.

We both went off to do our own things, and I kept on thinking about how I should approach Sehun. Last time was a total fail.

I was so deep in thought, I forgot to knock, and I walked right in on Sehun changing his shirt.

"Uh, this is awkward."

To be continued...
—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry it's so short. :/

But in other news, IM NOT DEAD. I'm sorry for all the waiting. I really am. I just couldn't find the time to write, and if I did, I didn't feel like writing. >.<

Well, thanks for reading and see you next time!