01.Homeless

Kyung Mi's POV:

I couldn't believe it. I looked at the eviction notice on my apartment door. Did I just get kicked out of my apartment? Well, I haven't been able to pay my rent in like, two months. So I guess this is my own fault.

I read the notice. It stated that I have one day to collect all my belongings then get out. Wow. Now where am I going to live? I entered my apartment and flopped onto my bed. I had no more energy in me. I was about to fall asleep when I got a skype call on my laptop. I got up and lazily accepted the call.

"Hey Kyung Mi! Why so sad?" It was my best friend, Jongin. He and I are childhood friends. We were close, the typical childhood friend scenario.

Well, until he moved away to follow his dream of being an idol. He got accepted to SM and we had to separate. We still talk occasionally. I understand that he's busy with his boy band, EXO. They are really famous world-wide. I wish I could visit Jongin in Seoul, but I don't have enough money to fly there. I'm just a aspiring writer. I occasionally write articles for a local newspaper. It usually gets me another month's rent, but lately I haven't gotten a lot of opportunities. I've never met EXO in real life, and  I don't really listen to them either.

"I just got an eviction notice," I pouted, and groaned in frustration, "now I don't have anywhere to live. What am I going to do?" 

Jongin just started having a serious thinking face on, though it was hard for him to concentrate with all the noise around him coming from his fellow members.

"Will you guys just shut up?" Jongin exclaimed, angry. It suddenly got quiet around him. Wow, they must fear Jongin.

"Live with me," Jongin finally said. At first I thought he was joking, but I saw wear a serious face.

"Are you serious, Jongie?" He nodded.

"I can't, I don't have the money to fly there," I had a sad tone in my voice.

"Don't worry about that. I'll pay for everything. Just stay in my dorm. Don't worry. Can you come here?" He put on his puppy look. I chuckled, how could I say no to that?

"It seems like my only option, Jongie. Alright, I be there." He looked as if he won the lottery.

"Don't worry, you won't regret it! See you soon, Kyung Mi!" He ended the call. I packed all belongings and got ready for Seoul.

Jongin's POV:

Now that Kyung Mi agreed to come here, all I have to do is convince my manager. 

Great, Jongin. What if he says no? 

I told myself he wouldn't, trying to be optimistic. I missed Kyung Mi a lot lately. I have gotten really homesick. I'm glad someone from my hometown is coming here. I walked to the manager's room. I was surprised to find Suho in the room. Suho seemed to be in a deep conversation with the manager.

"Umm...Manager, can I ask you something?" I mumbled, interrupting whatever they were talking about. 

"I sort of......invited someone to live with us in the dorm." I quickly said, gulping nervously.

'WHAT?!?!" They both gasped, shocked. I forcefully chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Well, she had nowhere to live and she's my childhood best friend. I promise she won't cause any trouble." I pulled on my best puppy dog face, hoping it would work.

"Well, I don't see the problem. We do have that extra bed." The manager was cool about it, oddly and thankfully. Suho seemed to be freaking out though.

"I'm calling a meeting! Tell everyone to be in the living room ASAP!" Suho instructed. I nodded and headed to everyone's room and told them what Suho told me. In five minutes, everyone was crowded  in the living room, looking at Suho.

"What's wrong, Appa?" Chanyeol asked him jokingly.

"First of all, I told everyone to stop calling me that. Second of all, there will be a girl living with us so-"

"WHAT?!?! A GIRL?" Everyone roared with arguments and outbursts. After a while, Suho finally was able to calm them down.

"Yes, Jongin," He looked at me with a sharp glare," invited his friend to live with us, since she didn't have anywhere to live. So, now that a woman will be living with us, I need to set some ground rules. One, no one can walk around the dorm with no shirt or pants. Second, no one can date the girl." Some groaned at the second rule. I had to agree with it though. I can't imagine Kyung Mi with any of these idiots.

"And now that a girl will be living with us, we need to take better care of this place." We did make this place look like a pigsty. Hey, give us a break. There are 12 boys living together(AN:In this fanfic, Kris is still in Exo.) and things can get a little messy.

"So starting now, I want everyone to clean their room!" They all rolled their eyes and got back to whatever they were doing.

"Hey! Listen to your leader! Clean your rooms NOW!" Suho turned into the hulk and was shouting at us to clean up the dorm. We all slowly got up and fixed the place up. 

I grinned from cheek to cheek, I can't wait for Kyung Mi to be here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter, done! 

About Kyung Mi and Jongin, there relationship is more brother/sister. Well, at least for now. heh

Kyung Mi is around 20 and EXO has the same age in this story as real life

Thank you for reading!