09.Fireworks, Inside and Out

Hi there! Another update for ya!~~ Hehe this chapter is for the ones who voted Sehun 

Also a thanks to ExoStoryTeller for making me an amazing book cover. Thank you! ^o^

Now, here's the next chapter.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV:

We were all sitting on the crowded beach, waiting for the fireworks to start. I honestly didn't care about the fireworks at all, and all I wanted was to head back home and curl in my bed. I looked over at Kyung Mi, who was sitting right next to Luhan. They were both laughing with each other and I felt disgusted, like I wanted to throw up. I grunted, and looked the other way. They've been spending a lot of time together and I can't help but feel scared that I'll lose to Luhan. I can't let that happen, no I won't let that happen. I looked at them again, and I felt my heart shatter. They were holding hands, right in front of my eyes. I felt like punching Luhan, so I got up from my seat and walked away. Away from everyone, in hopes of not crying. 

I found myself sitting on a bench not so far from the beach. I shut my eyes, and tried to calm myself down. I have to do something to get Kyung Mi to like me back. I have to do something I should have done a long time ago.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see Kyung Mi right in front of me.

Kyung Mi's POV:

I couldn't wait for the fireworks. I glanced up at the sky, just waiting for something to pop up. Suddenly, I felt a hand slide right into mine, intertwining our fingers. I loooked down at my hand, then at the owner of the other hand, Luhan. He smiled at me and I smiled back. But then I heard Sehun get up and storm away.

Sehun's been acting weird all day, and I haven't gotten an answer yet to why. Hoping for an answer, I let go of Luhan, and followed Sehun to wherever he was going. I found him sitting on a bench with his eyes shut tight. I headed to him.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" I asked. He opened his eyes and seemed surprised. 

"Kyung Mi? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Luhan?" I wondered why he was bringing up Luhan at a time like this.

"You didn't answer my question. Are you okay? You've been acting weird all day and I'm really worr--"

Sehun got up from his sitting position and hugged me tightly, his face inside my shoulder. I wrapped me arms around his back, drawing circles.

"What's wrong? You can tell me," I soothed him.

"It's you," He mumbled.

I was confused. "Huh? Sehun, what you are talking about?" 

We stayed in that hugging position for a while, until he loosened his hands and put them on both of my shoulders instead. I looked him right in the eye. He took a deep breath, and spoke.

"I know I've been acting pretty weird lately. It's because I........I like you." He lowered my head, now looking at our shoes."I was jealous of Luhan being all over you and you didn't seem to have a problem with it so I assumed you were already a thing. So it's okay if you stop talking to me. Yeah, I get it if you hate me now or whatever. We could even change rooms if you're--"

"Sehun, stop." I looked at him." I could never hate you, pabo-ah." I smiled at him.

Suddenly, Sehun leaned in for a kiss. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips. I gulped, and felt a sort of déjà vu from before. I closed my eyes and waited until I felt Sehun's dry lips against my moist ones. The sensation through my body resembled electricity. I grabbed his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around my neck. Suddenly, I heard loud booms above us. It must be the fireworks.  

We finally broke the kiss, and looked at each other. Sehun reached for my hand and connected ours together. We both looked up at the sky, the fireworks illuminating the sky. I looked over at Sehun, and I was able to see the fireworks's reflection from his eyes. I realized that there were also fireworks somewhere else, in my stomach. I savored the moment, and we both looked at the beautiful fireworks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TT-TT This chapter is so poorly written. I'm sorry, I was in a rush to finish! OTL

I hope you liked SehunxKyung Mi's kiss. Hehe they're so cute! x3 But don't forget that Kyung Mi and Luhan also had a kiss. Omo! What's going to happen??

Thanks for reading!<3