12.One More Day

Herro.....long time no see..*cues mysterious music*

First of all, sorry for not updating this since, like, forever. I've been lazy and super busy, so I haven't really found the time to sit down and write, but now I'll try to write something decent. :3

I've been thinking of extending this fic longer then I intended. So there they'll probably be around 20 chapters in total, maybe an epilogue, I dunno. What do you guys think, huh? ^^

And I thought I'd dedicate this to my chingu, @Jonginnie- who just started recently writing Kpop fanfics! Her main account is @XcatchthemockingjayX. I hope you'll support her! <3

Now, enjoy the update!~  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

Nervous.

I'm nervous. No, that's an understatement. I'm scared, frightened even. 

A day has already passed, and a day is separating me from choosing. I don't think I'm ready. Ready to choose. Ready to lose a friendship. Ready to feel like a huge jerk. Ready to potentially find love. 

And yet, I couldnt' be any more ready.

"Hey, we're going to eat out. You want to come, Kyung Mi?" 

I looked to my right to see Suho, leaning against my bedroom's door frame. He had a worried look on his face that he couldn't even hide from me.

"No, it's alright. You guys can go on without me. I'm not even that hungry," I smiled weakly, trying to get Suho to leave me alone. 

Suho sighed, and shuffled closer, sitting on the edge of my bed."Kyung Mi, is there something wrong? Do you enjoy living here?"

"Oh Suho! Everything's fine. I love living here, and I'm thankful that everyone's okay with me staying here. You don't have to worry about me at all." I gave him a heart-felt smile.

"It's just that, I've noticed that you've been a little down. I know we might not be very close but I want you to know that I'm here for you," He reached over and patted my back.

"Suho, I'm fine, really. Now, go enjoy yor meal and stop worrying about me," I softly gave him a playful shove.

Suho sighed, and got off of my bed and went over to the door."Okay then, get some rest and eat something. We'll see you later." 

When he finally walked away and I heard the members walk out the door, I could finally let my breath go. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath in the first place.

I haven't even realized that people could tell that I've had a lot on my plate. I have had to do a lot of thinking lately. Could the other members tell too? Could they that Sehun and Luhan are involved? I hope not.

Feeling depressed and disgusted that I haven't done anything today, besides go on the internet, sleep and eat, I trudged my way to the kitchen. I took in the particular smell of the kitchen, and grabbed the apron I always wear when I help cook with Kyungsoo. I looked around, and took out some flour and a mixing bowl. Whenever my mind is really crowded and I'm stressed, I bake. I don't know how to put it, but baking just makes me, relaxed. 

Getting some inspiration, I started making a cake. A simple white strawberry cake to be exact. I put my hair in a messy bun, washed my hands thoroughly, and got to work. 

After a couple hours of hard work, I finally reached for the oven mitts and opened the oven. it came out perfectly. It was still plain, so I started to decorate it with the frosting I pre-made while waiting for it to bake. 

"Kyung Mi?" A familiar voice ringed in my ear. I turned around to face the person that's been on mind for a while.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. I thought everyone went out to eat, didn't they?

"I didn't want to eat out, and I was sleeping on the couch when I smelled something. I thought you were a burglar actually," He nervously chuckled while scratching his neck.

"Oh," I whispered," well, I was making a cake. I know it's not the most ideal dinner for an idol, so you don't have--"

"I'd love to try some," He cut me off. I gave him a slight smile and cut a fresh piece.

"Okay, but I'm not the best cook," I admitted.

To my surprise, Sehun started bursted out laughing. I gave him an odd look and he stopped, but still having a smile on his face.

"Pshhh yeah~, and someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant," Sehun said matter-o-factly.

"Wait, WHAT?!" I gasped, making a disgusted look.

"HAHA! I was kidding! You should of seen your face," Sehun laughed yet again. 

He gasped for air, and then spoke again."I meant to say was I am adopting a monkey~."

"Keke yeah, yeah, sure Sehunnie~," I giggled. 

It oddly felt as if nothing happened. As if the drama that happened between me, Sehun, and Luhan just, disappeared, and it was back to when we were just simply roommates. It didn't feel exactly the same, but it was nice to go back to those times.

After the fit of laughter, it had gotten fairly awkward. Neither of us were saying anything, and the air was filled with uncomfortable tension. I stifled a sigh, and motioned to his piece of cake.

"Uh Sehun, your cake's going to get cold if you don't eat it," I awkwardly chuckled.

"Kyung Mi," He spoke in a very serious tone,"I don't want our friendship to ever break. Even after everything we've been through, I'll fully support you, even if you choose Luhan. I'm always here for you." He looked down, but his voice was strong.

"Sehun," I whispered in a barely audible voice.

"The cake is really good. I'm not surprised." Sehun finished the cake and stood up from his chair.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep early. G'night," Sehun headed out the kitchen before I could say anything. 

I sighed, and hunched into my seat. Twiddling with my thumbs, and I felt my decisions get all messed up again. Luhan or Sehun? 

One more day. 

One more day until I have to tell them, tell them my decision, 

and I'm not ready at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh! Don't kill me! T-T

I know most of you readers want me to have the ending with Sehun, but I'm just saying, that doesn't mean that's going to happen. *cues evil laugh* >:3

I already how this story ends, it's just a matter of writing it now. *sigh* that's the hardest part......

ANYWAY! I hope y'all enjoyed the short update. I'll try to update soon for you guys since I haven't updated this in centuries. 

Oh! And I'm actually starting school in TWO DAYS! (sept.22nd) Since my school was on strike, I didn't go, but sadly, my extended break has come to an end. :P (It was awesome while it lasted.)

Please vote, comment and follow me if you think I'm worthy. x3 It would be gladly appreciated. 

Thanks for reading!<3 (stay awesome! ^^)