14.Numb

Hello everyone~

So, this chapter will be a mess. I'll be real with you guys, I have NO IDEA what to do next, since I don't really plan out my stories. I just wing it, which in hindsight is a horrible thing to do. xD

Just relax and let the plot thicken..

(Sorry in advance if some of you aren't satisfied with where this story is going, trust me it'll get better.)

—————————————————————————————————————————

Kyung Mi's POV:

Was I ready?

Can I handle this?

Do I want to hurt either of them?

No... The answer to all those questions are no.

Yet, was did I go this way? Why am I walking towards here, and not the other way? Nothing made sense, and I didn't try to understand. I just followed wherever I went.

Was I sure whether I was making the right decision?

Maybe...

But, for sure, I'd never want to hurt Luhan or Sehun.

That is my intention.

Sehun's POV:

It was getting darker and darker,

but time felt like it was stuck forever.

I crossed my arms, looking around for the pathway home. I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration.

"It's okay, Sehun, it's okay," I whispered to myself in a quiet voice, barely audible. I sighed, biting my lip to hold back my emotions of her.

"It's okay."

And right then, a figure appeared in front of me.

"S-sehun..?"

I was flabbergasted. "W-w-what? Why are you here?"

It was the last person I thought I'd run into here.

It was Luhan.

Luhan's POV:

"Hyung..." Sehun gasped in disbelief. He looked at me as if I wasn't real, like a hallucination. 

I don't blame him, though. It's not like I'm not surprised to see him here. To see him here without a certain someone...

"Sehun, why are you here?" I asked him, curious.

When I saw that Sehun was as flustered as I was, I knew. I knew what's happened, but I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to admit defeat.

"I've been walking around for a while, I can't find the way back," Sehun explained, lazily kicked the ground, making his shoes slightly dusty.

"So you've been walking for a while too, huh?" I said in a hushed tone, but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

He looked up at me."Wait....if you're here.....and I'm here, then that means..." Sehun widened his eyes and looked at me.

"Yeah, I know," I sadly smiled at him."I know what that means."

Sehun opened his mouth, but quickly shut it. I gave him another weak smile, trying to make him feel better. I had to be the stronger one here, I'm the hyung. But really, I wanted to curl up and let out my emotions, my true emotions. But I can't. No, I won't. I won't show my weakness to the others. Especially when they look up to the elder so much. It's humiliating, pathetic.

"So," I spoke, putting my arm around Sehun's shoulders in a playful and heart-warming way, 

"We lost."

Sehun's POV:

Everything felt numb. My head

"So, we lost." 

my emotions

I sighed, and looked directly at Luhan with a small smile.

my body,

"Hyung, let's try to find our way back, I don't want to die here," I joked, and also put my arm around him. 

my heart.

"Aye, aye captain!" Luhan joked as well and saluted. 

After a couple more minutes of playing captain, we eventually found our way back to the dorm. I slowly opened the door, wishing we don't run into a certain person...

"We're home," I called into the dorm. I looked to side to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the couch battling each other in a video game, while Kyungsoo was judging them. They all were ignoring the two of us.

"No, what are you doing! You missed the bonus!" Kyungsoo yelled furiously. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stay away from me you giant!" Baekhyun spat towards Chanyeol, twisting his body out of his seat because of the intensity of the game.

"Nooooo! I missed!" Chanyeol groaned, throwing the controller out of his hands.

Luhan and I turned to each other, giving each other the same look. "Uhhh, let's just get out of this mess Sehun-ah," Luhan pushed me towards the other part of the dorm.

I looked around the dorm, and there didn't seem to anyone around. The rest of the members probably went to sleep. We try to get as much sleep as we can, since a free day isn't something we can pass up. 

I walked into the bathroom, getting myself ready for a good night's sleep, not like it'll actually happen though. I lazily brushed my teeth, and looked at myself in the mirror. Tired, I look tired. I thought to myself, softly combing my hair with my fingers.

I really tried not to think about it, about her, but it's hard. 

It's hard to forget the one you love.

I yawned, and wandered to my bed, not really paying attention to my surroundings. I didn't have the effort  or motivation to.

I just wanted to be left alone for a while.

------

Kyung Mi's POV:

I was scared.

I walked into the dorm, quietly and carefully; I didn't want to wake anyone up.

It was 1:24am. 

In retrospect, today wasn't the best day of my life. And I've done things that I wish I didn't have to do, but it's done and I've already done it. It's all over now.

I bit my lip, and tip-toed across the floorboards, trying my hardest not to make any sounds. Waking any member up is the last thing I want to do, they need their precious sleep. 

I made my way to the bathroom, and quickly brushed my teeth, rubbing my tired eyes. My body was full of fatigue, yet my head couldn't seem to calm down. I couldn't stop thinking about something, someone

Then, something made me snap out of my tired trance. I turned, and saw a figure in front of me. It was too dark, so I couldn't make out who it was.

"W-who is it?"

"Kyung Mi...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the huge cliffhanger, I couldn't resist. 

ARGHHHHH I'm so not happy with this chapter. I had so many plans, but I couldn't fit them into this chapter. I'm actually really excited to write the next chapter, since it'll be full of drama and emotion and all that good stuff. XD

ANYWAY, thank you for reading, and stay tuned for the next chapter! ^^

(wow, I just realized how short this chapter was, I'm sorry!! xP)