04.Is This Love?

Hi there! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

As something a little extra, I added this adorable Luhan gif. 

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

After living with Exo for a week now, I've kind of gotten used to the routine. I'd wake up, help Kyungsoo make breakfast for the others, watch Exo either rehearse their dances or help them practice for variety shows, help Kyungsoo make dinner(Kyungsoo is quite the cook, actually), and then relax for the rest of the night. I've noticed that most of them do their know thing after dinner. Tonight, I decided that I'd just go with the flow and join whoever.

It was after dinner and I was just laying on the couch, flipping through random channels on the television. I got bored, and wanted to do something else. As if on cue, Luhan walked into the living room and plopped himself on the couch, sitting right next to me. Actually, a little too close for my liking.

"Hey Lulu, y'know, there's like, the rest of the couch availible," I joked, shifting uncomfortably. Luhan was always making moves on me. I've gotten used to it, but it still kind of bothered me. Yet, I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Oh, believe me, here is much more comfortable," he shifted even closer to even, basically putting his thigh on top of my thigh. I quickly pushed it off, and avoiding any sort of eye contact. 

"Hey, you wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked. I faced him, and thought about it. A movie with Luhan? Where he could make a move on me? No way I'd let him watch a movie with me alone. But Luhan had his puppy-dog eyes on and how could I say no to that? Luckily, Sehun just so happened to walk across the living room, eyeing luhan and me. 

"Sehun! Watch a movie with us? Please?" I begged and put on my cutest face. I swear I saw Sehun's face turn beet red, but he quickly hid his face.

"Uh, sure." He answered, and I got up from the couch, which caused Luhan to fall on the floor, and hugged Sehun.

"Hey! You pushed me to the floor!" Luhan whined, but I ignored him. 

"Thanks Sehunnie! I owe you!" I kissed him on the cheek. Sehun definitely was blushing when I kissed him.

"Jagiya, where's my kiss?" Luhan whined some more. I went up to Luhan, and leaned really close to his face. Luhan was expecting a kiss, and shut his eyes. Instead, I whacked the back of his head. He looked at me and opened his mouth to protest but I blocked him out by whacking his head again.

"Ow! Stop doing that!" Luhan atarting rubbing his head. I smirked, "Oh, and I'm not your jagiya."

I could hear Sehun laughing in the background, and I decided to be nicer to Luhan. I held my hand out to him, because he was still sitting on the floor. 

"Thanks, Kyung Mi," He smiled. I could feel my heart flutter inside. Wait, why do I feel like this? Do I like Luhan? Does he like me too? He does flirt with me a lot. But I thought he just likes to bug me a lot. Urgh, why must everyone be so good-looking in this house??!?

"So which one do you want to watch, Kyung Mi?" Luhan asked, holding two dvds in his hands. 

"Umm, that one." I point to the one in his right hand. 

"Ooh! That's the one I wanted to watch!" He said excitedly, and starts getting comfortable on the couch. I sat next to Sehun, so Luhan won't try anything during the movie. 

We were one hour into the movie, and I noticed Luhan completely asleep, bobbing his head around. I chuckled, and I started to feel tired myself. Trying to get into a good position, I found that Sehun's shoulders was quite comfortable. I leaned my head on his shoulders, and I felt him tense up a bit. I continued to rest my head in his shoulder, and a little while later he relaxed. I wrapped my hands around his arm and shut my eyes, and slowly fell asleep.

I felt someone carrying me when I woke up. I slit my eyes and I saw Sehun placing me in my bed. I pretended to still be alseep and closed my eyes again. Sehun placed me in my bed, and I started actually falling asleep. Right when I was going back to sleep, I felt Sehun's lips on my forehead. Did Sehun just kiss me? It was just a friendly kiss, right? Yeah, we are good friends after all. I shook off the fluttering feeling in my stomach and went to sleep for real.

Sehun's POV:

I kept giving Kyung Mi subtle glances while she was watching the movie. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot when Kyung Mi went to sit beside me only. Then, Kyung Mi put her head on my shoulder. It felt like my stomach had a thousand butterflies inside. I tried not to fangirl(AN:Imagine Sehun fangirling xD.). I relaxed a bit and let her sleep on me. I stared at her face. I've never seen anyone so beautiful. And to make things better, she's not fake. I hate girls who just date me for my fame. Kyung Mi is genuine. 

 When the movie finished, I noticed that Kyung Mi was completely knocked out, and in a deep sleep. Trying not to wake her up, I carefully lifted her up bridal style and walked to our shared room. I glanced at her face, and how beautiful she is. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, and she looked very natural. Another reason why I love Kyung Mi. Wait, what did I say? I love Kyung Mi? No, I just have a liking to her, that's all. Yeah. I shook my head no and placed Kyung Mi gently on her bed. Then, I just sat at the edge of her bed, and watched her. It stayed like that for a couple minutes, until I felt tired myself. I got up and headed to the bathroom. But I stopped midway. I walked back to Kyung Mi and softly put my lips on her forehead. I scurried away quickly out of the room. I can't believe I just did that. Hehehe. Ugh, god Sehun, you're acting like a teenage school-girl. I went back to my senses and brushed my teeth. I kept on thinking about Kyung Mi, though.

Why do I keep on thinking about her?

This is what you call love?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

herro guys! Just wrote a really short update for you guys! 

Sorry if this is too cheesy for some of you. Even I had to stop in between and just cringe at what I'm writing. I really suck at writing. Forgive me. OTL

Anyway, hoped you liked this update. I'll try to update soon! 

See ya later,

Jasmine ^^