13.It's Time

WHOO! Im finally updating this! xD

I know I shouldn't be celebrating this because a writer should update regularly but cut me some slack. :P

Anyway, if you don't remember what's going on, then I'll quickly recap it:

Kyung Mi gets confessions from both Luhan and Sehun; she then has two days to choose which one she wants, and those two days are already over! Who will she choose?

Read on to figure out!~

(P.S Call Me Baby, is amazing. 'Nuff said. ~_~)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

The distinct smell of sweat and hard work filled the practice room. I was now working on the difficult dance moves that we had just learned. I wasn't a bad dancer, I just wanted to polish my skills a little more. What can I say, practice makes perfect.

It was early in the morning, incredibly early. But ever since I've been an idol, my internal clock has become a mess. I've been permanently waking up at unearthly hours. Plus the fact that I have some nerve-wracking things going on later today.

After all, today was the day.

I moved with the music, felt myself get entranced in the music, my body and mind dancing as one. This is the only thing that gets my mind off of....her.

Today, things are going to happen. Maybe good, maybe bad. It's all up to Kyung Mi. It's best if I don't think about it too much. The stress could kill me, mentally and physically. And that's why I'm currently dancing at 5AM when I should really be asleep.

"I guess we had the same idea," A soft chuckle was heard from behind me. I could see a pale, stoic face in the reflection of the practice room's mirrors.

"Sehun-ah, shouldn't you be asleep?" I sheepishly asked, turning off the sterio's music.

"I could be asking you the same question, hyung." I chuckled. 'This maknae,' I shook my head, chuckling as well.

We both sat down on the hardwood floor. Sehun passed me a water bottle, and I kindly thanked him. After that, there was a slight, awkward pause. I just didn't know what to say in this situation. It was all too, uncomfortable.

"Hyung," Sehun murmured, breaking the silence first. I hummed in response, turning my head towards him. He was looking in the distance, seemingly in deep thought.

"I hate this.." He softly whispered, barely audible.

"..W-what was that?" I heard him clearly, but I wanted to make sure.

There was a slight pause. At one point I thought Sehun had fallen asleep.

"I HATE THIS!" His fists slammed onto the ground. That unexpected action startled me. I could feel the floor beneath me shake a bit.

"Sehun..." I looked at him with slight fear,"calm down.."

I could hear him sighing deeply, and I felt a slight pain in my heart. He ran his slim fingers through his freshly-dyed hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm being too dramatic, aren't I?" He chuckled, but didn't sound happy at all.

"It's just.. everything's that's happened to our friendship, it seems ruined," He turned to me.

I nodded my head in agreement."I know, Sehunnie, I know. I'm really sorry for all of this, I'm not fulfilling my duty as your hyung and I--"

"Stop, Luhan. It's not your fault."