11.Confrontation

Dear lord!! This took FOREVER to write! OTL

I'm sorry! TT_TT I just have new fanfics I also have to update so I kinda pushed this story away. And I was having a serious writer's block right now. But thankfully, this fic is almost done! Only a couple of chapters to go! :O So that gets a lot of my plate. I'm really stressing over how I should finish this fic. 

And a dedication to meronggie_ for making a new cover for me! Thank you!~ It's beautiful! ^o^

*Also, could you read the little author's note at the end of this chapter, please? It's important!*

Well, I hope you enjoy the (sucky and long awaited) update!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

I was beyond stressed and confused.

Just because I've finally realized my feelings doesn't mean it's automatically makes everything better. I still have to actually tell him, but the thing is, I'm completely nervous. I know that he feels the same way, but I still have a bunch of jitters.

And then there's the other fact that I have to tell one of them that I don't feel the same way, which is whole other problem there. I still want to be friends with him, so I don't want to hurt his feelings. Why did this have to be a love triangle?

Ever since the beach trip a few days ago, I've been avoiding both Luhan and Sehun. I find it incredibly awkward to be around the both of them at the same time. They also both seem to be pressuring me to answer them, like it's a competition to them.

I walked through the dorm, bored. All the guys were out practicing or something. I stayed home because I wanted some quiet peace, but I just got bored.

I trudged myself to the living area, and plopped on the sofa. I sighed, and got into a comfortable sleeping position. I closed my eyes and thought about the past few months. I was just living in my own apartment and now I'm living in Exo's dorm with two of the members that like me.

I heard the door open. I was going to go to them and welcome them home, but my tiredness got the best of me. Next thing I knew I was out like a light.

Sehun's POV:

We all came home to the sight of Kyung Mi peacefully snoozing on the couch. I internally aww'ed and went towards her sleeping body.

I hovered over her body, leaning to see her sleeping face that I see every night before I go to sleep. I slightly smiled, and covered her body with a throw that was lying on the couch. I then headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

After waiting for someone to finish showering and then showering myself, I walked out the steamy bathroom clean and fresh. I didn't expect to see Luhan waiting outside of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder. 

We passed each other while going through the bathroom. Luhan grabbed my forearm and strongly gripped my into a secluded area in the dorm. He finally let go of my arm and looked straight at me.

"Sehun, I was thinking of confronting Kyung Mi." My eyes widened with what he just said.

Confronting Kyung Mi?

Luhan's POV:

Kyung Mi's angelic-like sleeping face made me swoon over her. She was resting on the couch, her body covered by the blanket. I sighed, and unintentionally gently caressed her right cheek. Her skin was so soft against my finger-tips.