03.New Feelings

Kyung Mi's POV:

"Get up, you lazy!" 

I woke up to the face of Jongin scolding me to get up. 

"Just another five minutes, umma," I mumbled, still keeping my eyes shut tight.

Jongin groaned and physically kicked me out of my bed. I noticed that Sehun wasn't in his bed.

"Where's Sehun?" I asked. Jongin whacked the back of my head.

"Yah! Why'd you do that!?"

"Pabo! Everyone is waiting for you! We need to go practice today and we can't leave you alone. I've been trying to wake you up but you are one deep sleeper,"Jongin explained.

"Alright, alright. I'm getting ready." I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After fixing myself up and choosing an outfit, I headed downstairs to the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch, discussing their debut. I cleared my throat so they would notice my appearance. It worked.

"Good morning, Kyung Mi. Should we go to dance practice now?" Suho asked. I nodded. 

Their dance studio was a few blocks away from their dorm, so we ended up just walking there. On the way, I found out more about everyone. Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to be the talkative ones of the group, always starting the conversation. Xiumin, Lay, and D.O seemed quieter, but I could tell they enjoyed hanging with the members. Luhan and Sehun seemed to be joined at the hip, always joking with each other. I also found out that Sehun has an addiction to boba. Suho just seem to scold them like a grandpa, but still care for them a lot. And Chen just likes to troll the other members all the time. 

We arrived to the studio. Everyone changed(in a seperate room,of course) into a more loose and comfortable clothing. I sat in the corner and just watched the others dance to their own songs, like 'Wolf' and "Growl, two songs I've grown quite addicted to. I've observed that Lay and Jongin seemed to be the best dancers in Exo, along with Sehun. That's probably why they are in the dancer line. On the other hand, Chen and Chanyeol just seemed to be dancing to another song. Chen wasn't focused at all and bugging Chanyeol and Chanyeol was just confused with the chorography. I just giggled when the dance instructor scoled both and told the others to have a break when th other two were to dance alone.

"Chanyeol! Your knees are all wrong! Hey Chen! Why are you laughing! What's so funny?!"

Luhan and Sehun walked towards me, both drenched in sweat and drinking water.

"Hey Kyung Mi,how's our dancing?" Luhan asked, looking at me with his big, sparkling eyes. 

"You guys dance really well. I wish I could dance like that, but I was born with two left feet," I admitted.

"I could teach you how to dance if you want. I'd be happy to spend some time with you," Luhan winked. I felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink. Luhan put his arm around me and my face then turned a shade darker. Sehun just shuffled in his seat uncomfortably.

"Okay! Enough sitting around. Let's try it again!" Luckily, before Luhan could do anything else, their break had ended. Who knew Luhan was such a player.

Sehun's POV:

When Luhan started to flirt with Kyung Mi, I felt something inside me,like jealousy. I swallowed it, and continued wearing my classic stoic face. As Luhan continued making his move, I shifted uncomfortably. Luhan was acting as if I wasn't here.

Fortunately, we went back to dancing. I shook Kyung Mi out of my mind and tried to focus on my dancing. Somehow, she always slipped back into my mind, and I couldn't take her out of it.