10.Conflicted

Yo yo~ (^o^)/

Finally updating at last! I know it's been a really long time, like a week. OTL Sorry!! On another note, we're getting closer and closer to the end! TT-TT This is my longest and oldest story, and honestly I can't wait to finish this finally. xD

Alos, this chapter has more Kai in it. He's pretty much been irrelevant during this whole story, so I randomly added a super cute Kai gif on the side. Uwahh~~ he's not even my ultimate bias and he has me swooning. His smile is soooo cute! :3

Now, Enjoy~~ ^.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

I didn't get any sleep at all last night. I just tossed and turned the whole time, processing what happened last night. Did I just get kissed by two different guys in one night? I still couldn't believe it.

I sighed. I was totally confused with who I liked between Luhan and Sehun. They both are nice and handsome guys who both confessed to me. I groaned, and flopped on my bed, making me face first in my pillow.

I internally screamed out of frustration, and got out of my bed. Suho and Kris were already out of their bed, and in the small kitchen. 

"Good morning, Kyung Mi. Did you sleep well last night?" Suho asked, taking a sip from his mug of coffee.

"G'morning. I had a great sleep, actually," I lied, putting on a fake smile.

I noticed that everyone who was sleeping on the floor was up, including Sehun and Luhan. I sat down on the chair near the table, and put my face in my hands.

"So guys and girl, we'll be leaving in an hour or so, so pack your stuff and get ready to leave," And with that, everyone got ready to leave.

I saw Luhan and Sehun talking to each other, and then both of them turning to me and staring. I awkwardly acted as if I wasn't looking at them and walked to the bedroom. Instead of focusing on two particular members of Exo, and was focusing on packing my belongings.

Sehun's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face, feeling great. I had wonderful dreams about a certain girl with the name Kyung Mi. I can't believe I confessed to Kyung Mi, and we kissed. I'm totally going to rub it in Luhan's face.

I noticed Luhan was already awake, and was now checking his phone. I went next to him, and he stopped looking through his phone, now his attention on me and my huge smile. 

"Yo yo, why are you so happy?" I grinned even more.

I leaned down to his ear, and whispered,"I won."

He looked at me, surprised and confused for a second, then finally getting what I mean. To my surprised, he just smirked.

"Why so smug?" I asked, intensifying my stare.

"I just thought that you should know that I also won." I gasped. How could he have won when I confessed....wait.

"You confessed, didn't you?" I asked, a bit sadder than before.

He nodded."Yup, what are you going to do about it?" I frowned.

"I don't know..."I answered honestly."If we both confessed to Kyung Mi, then who did she say yes too?"