01

-1  1/2 year time skip-

-narrator-

"Iman I am not going to argue with you."

"Yes we do need to argue because you are being so unbelievable right now!" Iman yelled back, trying to keep up with him.

"oh so I am?" He swiftly turned around and crossed his arms as he looked at her.

"Yes! You are. You've been so difficult, rude and an asshole lately and I'm done! All I'm trying to do Is fucking help you, Justin!" Iman said narrowing her eyes at him.

She's been dealing with Justin's attitude for a year and a half now and she was getting SICK of it. The constant eye rolling, being bossy, and rudeness was getting to her and she didn't like this at all.

Justin didn't answer her and just went inside the bedroom. Iman shook her head and glared at him as she entered their bedroom as well. "Did I do something wrong? Am I bothering you or something? All I'm trying to do is-"

"Interfere?" Justin cut her off rudely.

Iman felt her heart sink. "Help. I'm just trying to help. You're not the only one who's ruling this country. And I'm a queen, you know i'm supposed to be by your side."

"Apparently there are some things that you still don't understand about ruling or politics in general and I'd honestly like for you to stay out of it." Justin said firmly.

Before iman even came into power, She had to be taught about some of the things Justin was doing. But the thing was, she couldn't just know everything in just one or two years..

Justin has been taught these things basically his whole life so he knows what he's doing. As for iman, she's just a learner but she's trying really hard to be there for Justin but he was being unbelievably hardheaded.

"What do you expect Justin? If I knew that I'd be married to the Prince and become future queen, I would've been studied politics a long time ago", Iman deeply sighed.

The hard work was stressing Iman out enough, and Justin's lack of support isn't helping.

"I'm trying my best Justin just please bare with me", Iman said. She hates arguing with her husband.

"How about you stop trying altogether. It's not like you were much help anyways", Justin said getting fed up with her.

Iman turned to him trying to process the fact that Justin just said that to her. Her eyebrows furrowed knowing that he wasn't joking but unfortunately being very serious.

"So what are you trying to say then Justin? I'd love to know." she said crossing her arms.

"You're surely not fit to be a queen. You don't even know what the fuck you're doing. "he said walking towards Her.

Justin isn't realising that this is his wife he's talking so badly to. So many thoughts were going through Iman's head. The more she thought about what he said, the more upset she got.

"Just leave everything to me, you're not helping me at all." Justin mumbled.

The queen stood there shocked and felt belittled.

"I-i mean it when I say this. I'm absolutely done with your bad ass attitude. I've been trying my hardest to make you happy yet I just get mouth everytime I try to help out. I honestly overlook many things that you do." Iman started.