37

*you guys are starting to get really inactive :/*

No one

"I just want to thank you so much..." Justin said to Iman's mother, nervously. He felt that he owed her so much for her support of him and Iman.
"I'm still surprised that you adore me as much as you do." He blushed, looking down.

"You don't have to thank me, my son. I just wanted the best for my daughter, and I never gave up hope that the best was you, even though you made a huge mistake. Actually, both of you were being very stupid." She smiled at the end, fixing her bowl of grapes.

Justin chuckled, his white teeth showing as he looked at her.

"Thank you...,so much."

Jennifer smiled. "It was no problem."

Justin leaned on the counter. "I heard you and Michael I leaving in a few days?"

She nodded her head. "Mhm. March 5th to be exact."
Perfect, Justin said in his head.
"Oh, and happy almost birthday to you." She chuckled.

"Thank you." The King smiled.
"Iman just won't shut up. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but she has no idea what to get you, and she keeps bothering me about it like I know what you like." she told him, making Justin laugh. It was very funny to him, especially since he could actually imagine Iman freaking over about what  to get him.

"I've told her already that I don't want anything." Justin said to her. But knowing Iman well, he knew she wasn't content with that answer. It actually made her stress out even more.

"Well you better tell her something." Jennifer chuckled back. She grabbed her bowl of grapes. "Well I'm going to be joining them outside. Are you coming?"

"Uh, yeah." Justin replied hesitantly.

"So tell me, I'm curious......" Jennifer started, beginning to smile.
"Mhm?" Justin asked her, raising an eyebrow.

She turned around and looked at him. "Are you planning on proposing her?"

Justin's heart dropped quickly and began to blush. "Yes, I am."

"Sorry for being nosey but, when?"
"I can't-I'm sorry I can't tell you."
Justin's heart began to beat very fast.

"I see." Jennifer squinted her eyes.
"Please don't take it personal." He begged.
"Oh no. Of course not." Jennifer chuckled beginning to walk out the kitchen.

"Oh and I just want you to know you have my blessing." She gave him a smile before heading out the sliding glass door to the backyard.

___

"Dad, I know you're not 100% with my decision with Justin." Iman started, watching as the twins sat at the edge of the pool, swishing their tiny feet in the cool water.

"What makes you bring that up?" Michael asked her, raising both eyebrows. He crossed his arms behind his head as he lied on his pool chair.

"You're not fooling anyone, daddy. It's kind of obvious the way you look at us when we're together. The way you look at him...." Iman said raising her eyebrow at him.