Character q&a answered

Nadia

Q-Hello home wrecker

A- what I did was wrong, I know

Q-do you feel any type of  anger or regret at yourself for CONTINUOUSLY sleeping with the King?

A-I actually do regret what I did, honestly. It wasn't worth anything at all.

Q-so are you pregnant or? Nice hair by the way

A-I'm not sure...and thank you *smiles*

Q-I hope you're not pregnant because...and even though Iman is a good person, she might surprise us all

A-She really is a good hearted person, and I'm grateful for that. I really hope me being pregnant doesn't change that. But that's highly unlikely.

Q-please don't try to play victim, because that will end badly

A-I'm not playing victim, I really am sorry for what I did to Iman.

Q-Are you happy now? That they're not together anymore?

A-before, I was happy that I might've had a chance. But now I feel horrible for going behind Iman's back. It wasn't proper for me to sleep with the King.

Q-now....why do you hate Iman so much that you thought it would be cute to be a homewrecker?

A-at the time I wasn't really thinking about how'd she feel, or the consequences. The king told me to not think about anything else besides what we were doing, and I fell for his words.

Q-now that Iman might help you financially, what's your plans on life? What are your dreams? What do you want to accomplish?

A- I always wanted to be a Veterinarian, or a Teacher, or a nurse. But working with sea animals is interesting too.

Q-why split them up?

A-At that time, it already seemed that their marriage was at a downfall, at that time I was foolish enough to do what I did.

Q-why did you fuck him in the first place? You fucked a married man for fucks sake. Now you can call yourself a home wrecker, hoe

A-I'm sorry, really I am. When a man as intimidating as the King, is telling you so many sweet things, and making you feel so good about yourself, and special, you don't really think about anything else besides that moment or how he's making you feel. I felt so confused, and I wasn't thinking with my head.

Q-YOU ARE SO DUMB FOR SLEEPING WITH THE KING AND YOU KNOW IT

A-I wish I could take it back

Q-if you are pregnant, do you think Justin will take care of the baby? And if he doesn't, do you think he'll pay child support?

A-The King wants nothing to do with me. I don't think he could care less if I was carrying his baby. I hope that answers your question. *frowns*